Part 84: Burning!

"It's honey today."

A cold liquid | the body fell on Su Tan's back, making him tremble, his face could not help the heat, and buried his head deeply in the pillow.

Hayden lifted his lips as he watched the black hair slightly curled from the back of his head.

The slender fingers, with just one point of strength, slowly pressed against Su Tan's back.

Every time, the temperature is so hot, like a hot stove touching the skin, it is extremely comfortable and can not help but tighten the toes.

At the blazing temperature, the cold essential oil just dumped on my body almost melted into a scorching warm stream.

Under Hayden's calm and gentle movements, Su Tan only felt more tortured, like ... his whole heart was slowly and slowly teased by his mouth, but he refused to enter.

Sutan: QAQ

Suddenly he turned up and got up from the bed, his sleeves raised his eyebrows at the big cousin: "I'm here, you're lying."

Hayden stared at him deeply, and the faintness in his eyes almost made it hard to see the undercurrents flowing inside.

Suddenly he lay down, fell on a spacious and soft bed, stretched his legs, arched his legs slightly, and laughed at the corners of the lips of the teenager, "OK."

After waiting two days early, the spacecraft arrived at Rose, Su Tan awkwardly got up from the bed, looking at the familiar scenery outside the porthole, and she felt a kind of kindness in her heart.

"finally came back."

He said to Hayden with a smile, the big cousin picked up the luggage of the two, and stepped off the spaceship with him and drove to Su's house.

As soon as he entered the gate, the small and interesting garden immediately caught Sutan's sight. Flowers that have not been taken care of for a long time are now blooming.

When the unexpected winter came, the fallen leaves piled up in the garden and looked a little messy.

Seeing this scene, Su Tan couldn't help crying to the big cousin behind him. "Work?"

Hayden took a deep breath and focused.

As a result, the two people who had just arrived home had no time to drop their luggage and savor the long-lost familiarity and thoughts, and hurriedly plunged into countless cleanings.

The leaves accumulated in the yard should be cleaned up, the horribly thick bushes should be trimmed, and the thick layer of dust in the room should be wiped dry and cleaned, and even the ovens and stoves that have not been used for a long time must be cleared up. .

It's been busy until it's dark, and it's almost cleared up and back to the original.

After finally having dinner, the two returned to the room to rest, and Su Tan finally had time to log in to the star novel website to check the situation of his new article.

In the novel of the new essay, the setting of the two male actor is quite novel, and the identities of the two men are even more novel and striking.

A young man with a strong ability to resurrect his counterattack and upgrade his face, but a young man with a hilarious and funny face is a grandfather who regenerates the former, with huge identity gaps and misplaced roles. The whole novel is immediately interesting and unusual.

In the latest update, Su Tan added this novel and interesting advantage, and described the interaction between the grandson and grandson of the two people more deeply.