Part 87: Overnight Explosion

The snow was cold in winter, and the branches and branches of Su's small garden were covered with thick snow. Looking out the window, it was plain and peaceful.

The little robot Da Da was wrapped into a round and fat ball, followed by a small step behind Su Tan, and stepped out of the door of the Su family.

Snow squeaked under the little boots and made a novel sound, which made Da Da curiously and surprisingly stop her footsteps, and couldn't help squatting down to look round.

The suspicious look made the Su family couldn't help smiling.

Dr. Shu, who happened to be resting on this day, followed his eyes gently, watching his squat squatting on the ground without moving, so he reached out and hugged people.

There was a squeak of "Ya", and he flung his two feet in midair, almost kicking his boots off.

Seeing this scene, the crowd laughed together, walking leisurely and comfortably toward a large shopping mall at the end of the street, ready to go home for the big purchase of New Year's supplies.

As the New Year approaches, the festive atmosphere on the streets is getting stronger and stronger. Many families, such as the Su family, take a look at the family with a baby. Although the convenient interstellar express and shopping website has achieved the goal of shopping without going out.

But in front of the festival, many Roses still enthusiastically rushed out of the house, expressing their enthusiasm for the festival by going shopping and grabbing things.

Today's mall door is very different.

Before they even arrived, the Sutans saw the crowds in the streets and crowds, and they lined up together, as if the entire town had gathered here.

"The new book" Unlucky Amy "is on sale! The best holiday gift, the children's fantasy fairy tale! Sutan, the author of" The Elf ", is the best masterpiece of children's literature! The favorite fairy tale of the Rose people! On sale—— "

A large electronic banner flashed with colorful lights, full of attractiveness, hung high above the gate of the mall, and the enthusiastic crowd crowded to the end of the street.

Looking at this hot scene, the robot Suning immediately got excited, grabbed Shu Heng's arm around him, tried to suppress the voice, and couldn't hide the excitement, proudly said, "My son!"

Seeing Suning's excited and happy expression, Shu Heng couldn't help bending his lips.

Su Ningzhuo's gaze looked towards Su Tan, and the silent pride was revealed in his silent eyes, which made Su Tan unable to help but laugh.

Even he did not expect that the new book would be published so fast. Lance Calder, acting agent, is neat and calm and low-key.

Since the two signed the contract, they have taken over all the miscellaneous matters of Sutan except for writing. Whether it is contacting the publisher or selecting a film and animation company to prepare cartoons, they have done it beautifully and quickly. defect.

Even Hayden praised his ability.

In this way, the hot scene of the new book sale is even more unexpected than Su Tan's expectations.

The lively crowd crowded tightly together, rubbing their shoulders tightly together, and was not cold in the cold winter, but the hot breath made each other smile Yan Yan.

Seeing a lot of fathers, all straddling the children on their shoulders, they lived in the long queue of purchases.

Immediately, the robot Suning could see his eyes glowing. He couldn't help feeling agitated, dragging Dr. Shu and Da Da into it, and handed all the purchase orders to Su Tan and Hayden.