Part 127: Success Circle Into The Pit

"New book?"

Edmund was incredible, and a moment of surprise came to his mind. He never thought that his luck would be so good, he finally waited for Sutan's new book at the last moment before leaving the bookstore.

Moreover, it is not yet available, he is the first purchaser!

Edmond was almost crazy!

He didn't have much time to think, so he rushed out of his wallet and bought it. "Give me one, no-ten!"

With the help of the bookstore staff, ten freshly released Sutan new books were quickly packed. Edmund couldn't hide the smile on his face, and quickly carried the heavy book in his hands. The steps under his feet could not wait to get home and gave the gift to his son Fred.

Before turning and leaving, he smiled goodbye to the staff and said, "This is the best New Year gift."

...

On this day, not only Edmund thought so, countless book fans who were cheerfully preparing for the New Year, were surprised to find that in the third part of "Star Trek" and "Adventure Notes", many offline book physical stores, All quietly appeared in his new works.

"" Little Squirrel Gu Changsheng "!-After" Unlucky Amy "and" Little Elf ", Su Tan greatly gave another new year's gift to the children!"

As soon as the news came out, it was like a bombshell, and it was smashed among countless book readers and fans, which made people surprise.

Moreover, the long-lost questioning on the Internet forum again appeared.

"Circle: Impossible, right? Sutan has already published two new articles. Do you want to open three at the same time?"

"Lemons are a bit yellow: upstairs. It won't be another copy written by a counterfeiter? Right now there are a lot of counterfeit goods on the market under the banner of Su Da, Su Tan, Su Shi, Su Tan, Su Tan ... I want to go for great rights. "

"I don't know the spring sleep: hahahahahaha I have bought a new book! It is really produced by Su Da, no doubt! This year, you don't have to worry about sending any new year gifts to your little nephew."

"Well-beautiful lady, hey: waiting in line outside the bookstore ... why would the army waiting in line to buy so quickly [cry]."

...

Geothermal discussions were taking place at the forum, and the microblog of Sutan's agent Lance officially confirmed the news.

"Lance: Su Tan's new book" Little Squirrel Gu Changsheng ", a new year gift for children, I hope everyone likes it."

The real hammer fell and the news confirmed.

Almost instantly, the entire network fell into carnival again, and countless netizens and book fans were unable to sleep with excitement, making Sutan's Weibo completely become an ocean of joy.

Not only is the popularity of "Little Squirrel Gu Changsheng" bursting into popularity, but in the blink of an eye, the huge popularity and search volume made Weibo hot search headlines, even # 苏 大 接连 三 开 #, # 最 的 新年 的 电影 #, # 与 儿童 一起 读 儿童 故事 # and so on, all firmly occupy the hot topics of Weibo.

The major entertainment media and Weibo marketing account have followed the trend one after another, and unwillingly rushed to publish a press release, announcing this heavy news, which attracted a lot of online attention.

For a while, the quietly released "Little Squirrel Gu Changsheng" was quickly swept away. There are already long queues outside Starcraft's major bookstores, and countless enthusiastic book fans are waiting to buy this new book. Don't be afraid even in the cold.