Part 36: great God Chat Group

Looking at the 999 deep-water torpedoes in the comment area of ​​the screen, Su Tan was distressed by his cousin's wallet.

Half support myself, half support website, is the cousin's bank deposit OK?

At the moment, he simply replied politely: "Dad Yan is big, thank you for your support, and my heart has been received. So many thunder mines are too luxurious. Why not buy bags for your family?"

Looking at this sentence, Su Tan read it silently in his heart. Does it feel a little too straightforward? Will it hurt the love of the big cousin?

After thinking about it, he added a lovely word at the end of the reply.

"What? ~"

Come to think of it, "Smoke Scar" can see his kindness by seeing this reply.

Sure enough, when Hayden saw this reply, his deep gaze fell on him, and he landed quietly on that "Momada".

He couldn't help bending his lips.

Well, it 's okay to buy 100,000 bags. You paid for this "Mumma Da" first?

With a deep light in his eyes, he wanted to see the black-haired teenager smiling and taking the initiative to himself in reality.

Can be expected.

After more than a month's explosion, "Domination of the Earth Age [Quick Wear]" has finally expired on the new list. From this moment, Su Tan also officially broke out of the category of newcomers and began to join the monthly list. .

For many newcomers, this is a huge hurdle.

Without the best exposure platform on the home page, all the benefits and benefits of the newcomer disappeared, like falling from the cloud in an instant.

And the fiercely fighting monthly list is accumulating many big gods, small gods, purple and pink, and the fierce competition is ten million times harder than the new list.

In such fierce killings, how the newcomer and writer with an unstable fan base shortly after the opening of the article has emerged as a blood problem has become the biggest problem.

Up to now, Su Tan's novel "Era of Domination of the Earth [Quick Wear]" has accumulated more than 600,000 words, and the collection is close to 50,000. The comments are even inferior to the collection.

Such data can be said to be very dazzling on the new list, and directly dominate the new list.

But in the monthly list--

Su Tan's quiet sight passed from bottom to top of the monthly list, and finally stopped at the top of the monthly list.

"Warriors".

"In 927, Jin Wushuang, the strongest marshal of the empire, was framed, deeply trapped in the Zerg star domain, and disappeared with the most mysterious and powerful battle fleet of the empire.

A year later, a remote and quiet little flower shop opened quietly in the remote Alpha Starfield, the most infamous pirate area of ​​Starcraft. "

Just looking at this copy, there are countless messages hidden.

The intriguing plots are entangled behind the scenes. Obviously, the author's shop is very big, and the style of walking is also a cheerful and revengeful Shuangwen.

Su Tan glanced at the data in "Wushuang", and somehow realized that the other party's collection had surpassed one million, far above the novels.

The author of "Wushuang" is the old-fashioned cat **** of the star novel website.