Part 71: Obey, Brother

The family history of Gu Gu made Sutan extremely surprised.

However, the Gu family's next move surprised Su Tan even more.

In the news of the Star City, he made a headline, and Gu Hongyu, the owner of the Gu family, came forward to confirm that the younger son of the Gu family who disappeared was not just one, but twins with similar looks.

Gu Han, who they found not long ago, is one of them. On the other hand, Gu's whereabouts are still unknown, and Gu Shi will eagerly search for it. He will never give up the last glimmer of hope.

As soon as this word came out, it caused an uproar immediately, and the public opinion in the empire was uproar.

"Autumn leaves: twins ?! I wonder what I know!"

"Kolabao: I and I also know [shocked]. Isn't the marketing number revealing that braised pork is very similar to Gu Han's younger son, Gu Han, and almost the same as the reprinted model? Is it--"

"Fishing on the Milky Way: Giants are more dog-blooded than fiction! Is it another little lost twin master?"

"Right Night Rose: ... speechless."

Hot discussions on the Internet were almost instantaneous, and the whole people were able to break through the obvious coincidence and truth. They all recognized that Gu Han and the newcomer author of Fanxing Novel.com had braised pork every day as a new brother.

The development of this explosive event has engulfed the whole empire into a large dog blood that has never been shaken.

When Su Tan was led by his big cousin and walked into a quiet and peaceful residence, he carefully noticed that many beautiful flowers were planted in the garden at the door, obviously he was well cared for.

Hayden held his hand warmly and forcefully, worried about his nervousness, and smiled as he introduced in his ears, soothing: "This is a sunflower planted by the mother, which she has always taken care of herself."

Su Tan took a deep breath and nodded in the coquettish and smiling eyes of his big cousin.

"Don't be nervous." Hayden appeased, watching Su Tan nodded earnestly and suddenly, the words suddenly turned, lowered the low magnetic voice and began to tease him. "Why nervous? Where did the little wildcat rub his fist and rub his paw last night?"

Su Tan: "..."

He coughed slightly, pressed down the swift heat from his face, pursed his lips and glanced at his big cousin to signal that the other party was serious. Today is the business.

Hayden turned obediently and led the way.

But he never thought that the moment he turned and pushed the door, his **** was suddenly severely beaten by the young man behind him, and he was punished thinly.

Within a moment, Hayden stood up, gazing at the sight in the living room, grasping the disobedient little paw with precision, and gathered it tightly in his palm.

When he looked sideways, he found that Sutan's eyes were stained with a pleasant smile, making a pair of bright and clear eyes more attractive, could not help being infected by the other person's smile.

Wait until the two of them come together, standing side by side with Bernard Longman and Hayden's mother Martha. In the presence of Ghana, Bernard Longman and his wife sighed and sighed, only to find that the two were in harmony and complement each other.

"Meeting for the first time." Bernard Longman extended his hand and was enthusiastically held by Su Tan.

He thought about it, and shouted in Hayden's expectant and narrow eyes: "Dad, mom!"