Part 37: Extremely Shameful

When Su Yan's account appeared, Su Tan paused in surprise and hurriedly looked at the members of the chat group.

I saw a lot of pink and purple authors of the great gods and little gods, who hid a scar of a local tyrant reader, I do n't know how he got into this group.

But suddenly appearing out of thin air, Su Tan suddenly appeared an illusion of grabbing a bag.

The big cousin of the tyrant reader saw that he and his other writers were selling cute fancy styles. Will the loyal little angels be jealous?

Su Tan gave a cough, and quickly drew a red-painted love on the drawing board of the chat group ten times larger than before, sending it with a finger.

"Brushed braised meat every day: Tobacco Dad is here too! Rub your face [give a big heart big heart]"

This trick made up for it in a matter of seconds. Su Tan looked at the chat group happily, thinking that his big cousin looked at the plus heart, and he would definitely not regain his energy.

Sure enough, the smoke scar returned quickly.

"Smoke scar: pinch fart."

Su Tan: "..."

What the **** is pinch?

Still this kind of operation? ? ?

Su Tan couldn't help crying and laughing immediately. He felt like he was standing in front of his cousin.

Suddenly, his cheeks turned red, and he couldn't help feeling shame.

Fortunately, the big cousin didn't know his true identity.

Su Tan thought with a smile in his heart, watching the lifeless "smoke scar" appeared in the chat group, which brought a huge shock to everyone in the group.

"Qianqianqian: ... I always thought it was a fake name."

"Yueyue: If I remember correctly, Jia Qun hasn't said a word in five years."

"Qingshui Ruge: Editor, come out and explain! When did you quietly move such a golden thigh into our group? It was a violent thing to waste opportunities for so many years without holding a thigh!"

...

Hayden's lips are slightly hooked, he only focuses on reading the text, and has little time and interest to disperse his energy to the author himself.

Therefore, even if it was invited by the editor in the early years to join the groups of authors of various gods, it was always taciturn, blocked directly, and did not participate in group chat.

If he hadn't read the news occasionally today and saw the appearance of Su Tan, otherwise he would still not show up.

But just didn't expect, in this short time away, than heart? Bye brother?

Sutan is simply a full-fledged model of selling cute buns.

Exploded!

Hayden took a deep breath and calmly and calmly replied in the group: "Hello everyone, thank you for taking care of our cute little family, thank you for your vote."

Modest words could not see his undulating emotions at all.

Everyone in the group was shocked by the gentle attitude of the local tyrants.

"Money Money Money: Dog Food ..."

"Yueyue: No, you're welcome."

"Shenkeng Little Expert: Why am I bubbling? What's wrong with me? A bowl of dog food is so stuffed. I also want to be called a cute QAQ."