Part 52: Sparks

Outside the Su family, Shu Heng and Hayden reached a consensus and shared their experiences with each other before entering the Su family.

At this moment, the robot Suning was busy making pickles by the shady pool in the back garden.

The hot summer was about to pass. It exchanged delicious pickled vegetable recipes from its neighbors, pulled out a bunch of freshly grown vegetables from its own home, and prepared for the experiment. It was busy and hot by the shade of the pool for hours. Find out what happened outside the door.

Until the two large jars were full of pickles, covered with lids and pressed on stones, Suning entered the house with a large basket of fresh vegetables, and was surprised to see that Shu Heng was standing in his own kitchen. Here, the action is naturally preparing dinner.

Immediately, it stopped. "Dr. Shu, why are you here?"

The robot Suning tried hard to think back and was convinced that it did not invite Dr. Shu to come today. Otherwise, the hot tea has been cooked for a long time.

Shu Heng calmly adjusted the heat of the stew on the stove, smiling gently at Suning, who was standing at the door of the kitchen with a smile.

Just listen, Hayden, who passed by behind them, explained plainly: "Dr. Shu was invited by me."

He raised his eyes and Shu Heng looked at each other in a tacit manner, and nodded briefly to Suning, holding the water glass upstairs.

Instead, Suning left: "Oh! That's it."

Shu Wenwen smiled, raised his spoon, and beckoned to it: "Come and see how my soup is doing?"

The gentle tone sounded like a fox in sheep's clothing.

Hayden, who came upstairs with a water glass, stopped when he reached the door of Sutan. He raised his hand and knocked on the door, and saw a messy head popping up. Sutan's face was obvious. Hasty and tired.

"Something? Can you wait a moment, I'm a bit busy."

Hayden glanced at him, his gaze glanced past the blue under his eyes, and said quietly, "Drink this glass of water."

Su Tan was a little dumb, took the water cup in his hand, and found that the glass of water was just the right temperature, and the light and warm water flowing through his throat made him feel uncomfortably comfortable.

Drinking in one breath, the fatigue was cleared a bit.

Under the attention of his big cousin, he drank it cleanly and thanked him sincerely: "Thank you."

The big cousin took the empty glass and stood outside the door, still motionless, watching his silent eyes with deep concern.

Suddenly, Su Tan was moved by his small but heart-warming gesture.

He thought about it, suddenly raised his hands with a slight smile, put it in his heart, and said to his big cousin: "Beyond the heart ~"

Hayden froze, and before he could react, he saw the furry head waving and waving goodbye, and the door closed suddenly.

he:"......"

Unhappy-didn't watch enough.

Returning to the room, Su Tan gently rubbed his painful wrist and fingertips, and returned to the computer.

In the past week, in order to make his novels appear on the top page, he has updated 60,000 words every day, making readers under the article extremely enjoyable.

Behind the scenes, however, it was a huge loss of mind. Because of staying up late and tired, all of them began to faintly strike.

Su Tan took a deep breath, rubbed his wrist, and continued to fight. Today's task has only 10,000 words left, and it is the last period of the list. He decided to take this opportunity to make it to the end.