Part 70: Ten Thousand Careful

"My dad."

Hayden's voice was humorous and sneer, making Su Tan anxious all day after hanging up the communicator, feeling terrible.

No matter which old father knows that the two of them are set for life, they have to fry.

Su Tan's tears flowed into her heart. She simply put this tricky matter behind her head and continued to browse the Internet for information.

The rumors of braised pork being smoked by local tyrant readers kept rising, fermenting, and spreading throughout the network in an instant.

Previously, those arrogant rewards and public identities were praised, and all kinds of extraordinary actions were like the time to find the root. After being analyzed by major media and marketing accounts, they were deeply digged. Connection.

At present, various gossip posts, truth posts, disclosure posts, and informed posts are emerging on the Internet in an endless stream. "Every day we cook braised meat", Crown Prince Hayden Longman, Gu Jiaxiao Ye Gu Han Qi Qi are all involved. As soon as the center of public opinion swirled, the reputation of several people was immediately devastated.

"Mo Xiaohu: With a stubborn look, coordinating with plastic surgery ?? I feel like I will never believe in love again."

"Riding a donkey on a horse and traveling across the stars: it's off ... I didn't expect that the Crown Prince of the Empire was so dregs, which made people chill."

"Little girl-in-law of the son's family: black and white upside down! Make rumors and trouble! I'm so angry that I want to hit someone!"

Even Su Tan's article was frequently swept away by netizens who swarmed into the crowd.

The public opinion is gradually getting out of control. Instead, the son of Fu Su, the author of the pK ancient style rivers and lakes novels that once worked with braised meat, slowly picked up. It coincided with his timely and low-key withdrawal of the new ancient style illustrations. Passers-by quietly changed his senses.

"Passers-by watching the big event: I suddenly found out that the author was quite low-key and wrote in peace, not as a demon. It is much better than a certain author who speculates next door."

"Seventh day: This author has a high value and is very versatile. He is proficient in singing, writing, and drawing. He likes such low-key authors."

"Flying Bunny: You can rely on the value, but it depends on the talent! Fusuda I have also been powdered, do you really not consider entering the entertainment industry by the value? I want to see the costumes on TV."

Yishui's praise came suddenly and quickly, and many passers-by encouraged one another to support "Gongzi Fusu" to enter the entertainment industry to develop and warm up.

Taking advantage of this great opportunity, Xie Qinglin also came out and recorded a sincere video of gratitude, announcing to everyone that he was signed by Haorui Entertainment and officially entered the entertainment industry.

Suddenly, his Weibo fan followers and novel data climbed steadily, and the number of jumps soared several times. The rapid growth of the data made Xie Qinglin frightened.

In the past, although he also has fans, trying to win collectible tickets, but never imagined that buying a large number of sailors directly pushed his data to the peak.

Almost in a blink of an eye, the collection of "Love in Rivers and Lakes" has broken through 3 million, soaring five times, and at the same time faintly impacting higher collections.

Xie Qinglin's heart was touched and touched by such an easy act of backhand covering the sky.

On the contrary, Boris, the agent who planned all of this, was calm and sneered at him: "What is this? Buying water soldiers, enthusiasm, and speculation are too common in the entertainment industry. Don't be strange."