Part 89: Call For Love

Gu's housekeeper became a new member of the Sutan family.

He tried his best to show off his skills at the Su family, turning down the axis every day, so busy.

Early in the morning, he rushed into the kitchen and prepared a rich and delicious meal before everyone got up.

When the robot Suning was carrying a shovel and was about to enter the small garden, he was surprised to find that the small garden in the vestibule was neatly cleaned, and the snow on the ground was neatly arranged aside. .

Not only that, all meals, cleaning, and finishing work were taken care of in an orderly manner by Gu's housekeeper, and even Gu Qin reported to Su Qin's daily routine.

"Homeowner, young master has two bowls of rice today!"

"Good news!-The total sales of" Unlucky Amy "exceeded 100 million copies! Best-selling overseas! Little Master therefore received the Rose New Year's Special Medal of Honor, which particularly rewarded him for his outstanding contribution in the cultural field!"

"Little Master also grows up one centimeter in height, I will show you pictures. [Picture] [Picture] [Picture]"

In the picture, the little robot dabbed hard under the arms of Su Tan and lifted his toes tall. How could he not hide the shy, bright and warm smile on his face, Gu Qin looked down carefully, and he couldn't help narrowing his lips. My heart seemed to be shone by the bright sun.

He calmly replied to Gu's housekeeper, "It's hard."

All of a sudden, the steward's heart became fiery, and this sentence suddenly inspired infinite enthusiasm and strength.

He developed endless energy all over him, and wanted to sweep the snow twice in the winter snow.

His enthusiasm made the Su family feel light. Just after the new year, "Unlucky Amy" has been selling well and hitting momentum, especially among children, it has become almost the hottest fairy tale.

Countless parents are pleased to see that the frequency of their children holding mobile phone games in the past has suddenly decreased. Instead, they have gathered together with their friends to discuss the "Unlucky Amy" more and more frequently. If anyone misses an episode of an anime, they will cry and stay up all night!

Such a high enthusiasm for transformation has naturally made many parents rejoicing, and numerous emails of praise and thanks have received the e-mail of the magazine.

The sales volume of the periodical magazine "Roselia Children's Story" has been rising again and again. Not only has the local sales volume continued to increase in Rosewood, but it has also been exported to other galaxies. The best-selling magazine of all time.

Even the publisher responsible for publishing "Unlucky Amy" was so busy that the repeated editions could not meet the needs of readers everywhere, so they had to join hands with other publishing houses of Rose, and dozens of printing houses stayed up all night. Started non-stop overnight, shipping one after another exquisite storybooks overseas.

Publishing, animation, film and television, tourism ... Because of "Unlucky Amy", a potential and valuable children's literary work, the countless depressed and slump industries of Rosewood suddenly burst out of great vitality and strength, completely let this one The small planet of agricultural countryside brought into view the whole empire.

The creator of all this, Su Tan, has quietly caught the curious eyes of countless people.

"What do you like most about Litchi: The Unlucky Amy? The author is said to be a middle school student? Is it credible? [Curious]"