Part 30: Bathroom

"Has a house and a car! Education in a prestigious school! Our two sons are handsome, so Suning's son and brother should think about it ~"

"Our family has nothing, just rich [belief]!"

"Nothing said, directly on the picture! Seeing it, I told the two boys to propose a marriage to me!"

...

Looking at the enthusiastic chat group, Hayden's expression was a bit grim, and his somber eyes were dark.

Come and propose to Sutan and yourself?

Suddenly, Hayden's fingers moved, his slender fingertips "snapped" the group button, and the chat group who was constantly scrolling and enthusiastically swiping the screen disappeared into his field of vision.

After a while, the phone returned to a quiet state.

Hayden calmly returned the portable cell phone to Su Tan, calmly explaining in the other's confused and surprised eyes: "Aren't you saying you want to study well now? Good, don't share your mind These chores have delayed learning. "

His voice was deep and powerful, and neither Xu nor Bu was sick. The words he spoke were not only half-advised and preaching, but it seemed that he was thinking for Su Tan sincerely.

Suddenly, Su Tan was appeased with some surprise, and even felt that the other party made sense.

but--

I believe in your evil!

He glanced at his big cousin with a smile, and looked at the other person's calm and indifferent look as usual, and then raised his eyebrows and held back a smile.

How can I never see my big cousin doing such a serious and persuasive study?

Su Tan could not help but, without breaking it down, watched Hayden explain to the robot dad in a steady and firm tone.

"Su Tan is still young, so these things are not anxious, and the Japanese side will be long." Hayden's tone was quiet, but his quiet voice contained a firm and powerful force, which convinced people involuntarily.

However, Suning, the robot, is anxious about this topic. It twisted the fingers of a pair of metal bars in front of it tightly, apparently very nervous and worried. "But the young people of Rosewood have already found a suitable object at this age."

It opens this chat group, and it hopes to create more opportunities for Sutan to contact its peers.

After all, in Rose, a thin and slender body like Su Tan, no one knows more how difficult it is to find the right object.

When hearing the robot Suning's words, Hayden said calmly, "Leave it to me."

"The risk of online chat is too great. If Su Tan marries to other star domains a few light years away, can you really rest assured?" He methodically enumerates several recent cases of interstellar network frauds recently broadcast on TV, further Eliminate Suning's thoughts.

Hayden's eyes were deep, looking at the tangled dim robot Suning in front of him. He spoke quietly and directly promised, "Please give me the marriage of Su Tan."

"I will definitely find a best husband for him."

His clear and powerful voice, like a rock solid, suddenly defeated all the nagging and worry in Suning's heart.

Immediately, the robot Suning looked at him a little dumb, and opened his mouth for a long time.

It wasn't until the expression of Shanghai Deng's serious and focused commitment that he was convinced that the other party was not really talking.