Part 66: Please Start Your Show

"Who is @ 我?

-Hayden Longman "

Seeing His Royal Highness Crown Prince appearing suddenly, all netizens were bombed.

"Shimizu Ruo Ruo: High Imitation Number?"

"What's the main attack? Sure! His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, how can it appear on the Internet casually?"

"Tuanzi: Your Royal Highness, someone pretended to be you and caught a fake one!"

...

Netizens laughed and laughed in a relaxed and pleasant tone. No one believed that this number was actually the queen of Crown Prince Hayden.

Fans of "Gongzijia" even pointed at the "Braised Pork" Weibo comment, and they laughed at the crowd.

"The candlestick of the son's house: Well, look, what fake products are given to a meat platform?"

"My son-in-law's family: Our son is the best!"

"The Luo Luo brocade of the son 's family: Laughing, the little grasshoppers of the braised butcher family do n't bounce, and it 's not like that if you want to stir up the fans. Make a fake trumpet and make a big V? Fusu with our family Greatly side by side, all dirty son's reputation! "

There was a lot of ridicule in the comments, all kinds of crazy ridicule and ridicule came to his face, just like a rush of mountains and rivers.

When the fans of "Gongzijia" sneered together, they did not expect that the account of "Haiden Longman", which was considered a fake name by everyone, suddenly put on the Weibo-certified big V logo and officially opened.

"Hayden Longman: Don't doubt it, it's me, calling for my beloved."

At the time, Weibo commented like it was suddenly choked, and all of the ridicule and laughter were silent and silent.

Until a few minutes later, all talents gradually came back from shock and misunderstanding, staring closely at this simple and straightforward sentence and the official mark of certification behind the name, full of incredibleness and admiration.

"Shimizu Ruoruo: ... Am I dreaming?"

"What's the general attack: Ah ah ah! Real Highness Hayden? !!! Crazy group photo! I first saw the Royal V!"

"Soft cute dolphin: Your Highness is also a big fan of braised pork? Me too! Raise your claws! [Shame to sell cute ~]"

"Kolabao: Huh? Didn't I understand it alone? It's obvious that the meat is the smoker's father @, how could it be His Royal Highness suddenly appeared? Father smoke?"

"Dark Rose: Little fool, Dad is the Crown Prince."

"Kolabao: ... !!! Called His Highness' father for so long, then I am also the heir of the empire? [Happy]?"

"Fishing on the Milky Way: Upstairs 66666666"

...

As Hayden appeared, all kinds of comments were extremely popular, and numerous onlookers from the crowd flocked to it. He almost crowded out the Weibo account of the "Ancient Earth Cultural Exchange Conference", and the click retweet volume suddenly skyrocketed. This has brought a lot of attention to Su Tan and this ancient style novel.

Many people are enthusiastic about His Royal Highness the Crown Prince who likes newcomer authors braised meat online novels.

After a while, # 殿下 为 红烧肉 打 call # took the first place on Weibo's hot headlines, with 200 billion likes, and far more than 10,000 times the number of retweets on Weibo.