Part 116: Record The Most In History

The agent Lance had a sneak peek and saw Su Tan's new novel in one breath.

If "Expedition Notes" is the corner of a journey that unveiled the mysterious and unpredictable Bermuda galaxy, then the second part is a more ups and downs, a shocking journey, high and low tide, crises, immersive fear and Suspense allowed Lance to hold a heart from beginning to end, and he couldn't stop his breath from blocking his chest.

It was not until he turned to the last page that he suddenly became silent, his thoughts immersed in the aftertaste of the whole novel for a long time, and the whole person was shocked beyond words.

It took a long time for him to speak, and a comment came slowly in his dry voice.

"it is good!"

"it is good!!"

"it is good!!!"

Three consecutive "OK" sounds, Lance's eyes glowed again and again, only feeling a rush of excitement in the chest.

He has been engaged in the publishing industry for so many years. He has been fighting for hundreds of years and has rich experience. He has cultivated a pair of old eyes in this industry early. Is there any potential for a new book or work listed on the market? With evaluation.

Even the contracted authors of the new books have some shortcomings. After polishing and careful packaging, they can still have a place in the book market.

However, such a powerful and amazing author like Su Tan has never seen Lance. It can even be said that any packaging method used on him is superfluous.

Holding the fiery new manuscript, Lance's heart was burning with time, and his thoughts quickly flew, with almost no effort. His mind flashed countless ideas for creating a new book in an instant, and the time was impatient. Want to start.

Lance is looking forward to the hot sales of the second adventure novel.

He smiled warmly, took the new manuscript just released, and said goodbye to Su Tan. He took the coat and left in a hurry. In the middle of the night, he drove a vintage car towards the publishing house.

At this time, Su Tan dragged his tired steps out of the study, dragged his slippers to the bed in the bedroom, rolled into the warm and soft quilt, and blinked like a tide, making him faint. Lethargy.

In order to get rid of the end of the second part of "Expedition Notes" and to publish the social manuscript as soon as possible, he has been boiled for several nights. At this moment, there is no place in his body that is not sore and tired. Days and nights.

Sutan almost fell asleep as soon as she touched the pillow.

When he slept into the darkness and didn't know how long he had slept, he heard the ringing of a communication phone in faint.

He stretched out his hand from the warm quilt, groped for a long time on the bedside, and finally touched the light brain and dragged it to his ear.

It's the agent's phone.

Su Tan reached out and only listened. Lance's calm voice sounded at the communicator, and he was clearly in a good mood with a smile. "The first sample book has been printed. I'll send it to you now. Would you like to see the cover and layout?"

The publishing company made several alternatives. Naturally, based on the author's wishes, he actively sought the opinions of Su Tan.

Right now, many staff members at Leon are gearing up and ready to go. Countless printing presses are already ready for commissioning and are available around the clock. As soon as Sutan finally finalizes the new book template, many printing machines will be started on the whole line, and printing will be in full swing.