Part 83: Interstellar Routine

The interstellar journey of a few days was about to end. Su Tan was packing his luggage and preparing to go home, while casually turning on the communicator, and glancing at it from time to time. Messages swiped in the chat group.

With a smile, he saw in the "People of the Ancient Earth" chat group, and the "boys of dry racks" uttered the "braised pork" with great pains and ended the tragedy of "Jianghu Entertainment Weekly" overnight.

"The boy of the dry rack: / (ㄒ o ㄒ) / ~~ Who can tell me where is the author? I'll come and send the blade!"

As soon as his words came out, many brothers and sisters in the group joked.

"Flame loli laser cannon: bet you ten courage, dare not."

"A Liangliang Liangliang Liangliang: When the ancient earth cultural exchange meeting that day, why didn't you rush up to shake hands with the big one?"

"Dry boy: I rushed and didn't squeeze in ..."

All of a sudden, everyone laughed. One person wanted to come up, "Yes, I remember that Chang'an has a great relationship with braised pork, maybe he doesn't know."

Just happened to see Ji Changan saying this: "..."

He looked at the "meat meat meat meat" who has been quietly diving in the group member list, shaking his head in his heart and laughing, not knowing that if this group of ridiculous teachers and brothers knew that "me meat meat meat meat" was the author they wanted to find, What it will be like.

Ji Changan raised a smile on his lips, passing a narrow craze in his eyes, and directly clicked the offline.

Su Tan, packing his luggage aside, saw this scene and smiled. He did not show up and was disturbed, and continued to organize his luggage in an orderly manner.

Unexpectedly, a few minutes later, the chat group was screened by a series of shocking and shocking news.

"Boyboy: Misty grass !! I just heard about a big drama in another group, and the two little gods were torn apart in public! It is said that the new stalk of the" Shenkeng Xiaodian "was copied!"

Looking at the familiar name, Su Tan couldn't help but be surprised.

I saw that the "dry boy" had extremely fast hands, and crackled a long list of messages three or two times to make the matter clear.

Another group he added was well-informed. It is rumored that the core core of the new essay of "Shenkeng Xiaoxian" was copied by another old author "Hidden Crane", and the first post was published to thoroughly and thoroughly According to own.

Seeing these words, Su Tan's brows frowned. He clearly remembered that the new stalk of the "Shen Pit" was brainstormed by everyone in the author group to help him come up with it. He also readily contributed a special veteran design.

How can this be copied?

Su Tan's heart sank, and she immediately switched to the "great writer group". Sure enough, she saw that the "shen pit" in the group was confronting the anger of "Hidden Crane".

"Shenkeng Xiaoxian: Hidden Crane, what do you mean ?! Interstellar, veteran, team, conquer teammates, set foot on the battlefield, kill the Quartet ... So many similarities, you still have to say that you accidentally hit the stalk? "

Following Tan 's author 's column, Su Tan quickly found his new book, took a serious look at it, and found that both the copywriting and the hot elements and content of the chapters are similar to the core plot discussed by everyone in that group, just before and after The plot sequence is extremely cleverly adapted.