Part 93: I Talked To Damenji!

With Eddie's journey, it is particularly lively.

He enthusiastically shared with Su Tan the test materials he collected and sorted out, and the exercise library of previous years. The generous and enthusiastic look was completely different from the awkward and imaginative image that Su Tan first knew.

It's all because--

"I want to see the teriyaki meat greatly!" Sitting in the Starship Restaurant, Eddie was excited and excited about Sutan while eating a table full of food.

Su Tan simply didn't know what to answer. He bent his lips with a smile and echoed, "Yes."

Obviously, Eddie's excitement doesn't stop there. He couldn't help but be excited, and excitedly posted a live broadcast post on the Stars Novels website forum. The title of the post is simple and rude, directly:

"I'm going to talk to Da Nian !!!"

But it was this simple and straightforward post title that caught the attention of countless people in an instant.

"Landlord: Ruotian. I'm on my way to meet DaDa, I'm excited. If I'm lucky, I can be a classmate with DaDa in four years [proud]."

Although the content of the post is ambiguous, the netizens of the superb forums still figure out the parties with very little information.

"1L: Wouldn't it be the author I thought so much? If so, I'm also a fan of him!"

"2L: Brother, come and come, for a secret code, h?"

"3L: Can't understand, please decode."

"4L: Hahahahahaha, a reminder from the recent Weibo that there is a great need to take the admissions exam."

"5L: misty grass! I'm also a big fan! Excited! I want to go and watch!"

"6L: Wait for the landlord to follow up the live broadcast. Say, landlord, can you recognize the meat treasure?"

"Lord: Don't worry! I can find a big one 10 meters away with smell! Absolutely no problem!"

...

Eddie patted his chest with confidence.

The number of applicants for the literary admissions test was large. Due to the challenges of "brushing braised pork every day" and "every thousand sails" on Weibo, time has brought countless topics, and it is no less fierce than ordinary small draft games.

Literary examinations, admission shortcuts, direct access to prestigious schools ...

The rewards and temptations of various examinations have also firmly attracted the attention of many current university students. And there is no threshold setting for literary examinations, which makes countless people eager to try.

Maybe ... I'm hiding my talent for writing talents?

Suddenly, the literature competition was extremely popular.

When Sutan, Hayden and Eddy arrived at the Imperial Capital, the spacecraft saw bustling passengers, dragging large suitcases, and coming from many different star fields.

Among the various travelers, there were many students who looked at the tens of millions of student parties in the past, with full confidence, accompanied by family or classmates, flexing their muscles and preparing for the toughest college application season in March every year.

Tall and sturdy Eddie carried the huge suitcase effortlessly, killing a **** path among the crowd.

He shuttled back and forth to the exit of the Star Connection Port, put down his luggage, and asked Su Tan with a carefree attitude: "Which hotel do you order? I've settled at the nearest hotel in the test room, will we go together?"