Part 103: I Like

The lively bonfire party didn't end until the early hours of the morning, everyone relaxed and relaxed, returned to their tents reluctantly, and the noisy night was finally over Be quiet.

Standing on the back of the tent, Andrei Young heard the excitement and laughter coming from all around, and he dragged heavy, sloppy, obviously drunk footsteps, apparently the bonfire party had dispersed.

In the dark, his thumb lightly brushed Su Tan's cheeks slightly hot from alcohol, and said with a deep voice, "I'll take you back."

Su Tan's eyes were dazzling, covered with a layer of water mist and drowsiness. A wild cat in the wild was struck down by drunkenness. At this time, his eyelids were about to slap in the next second.

Hearing a low voice, he blinked hard and nodded subconsciously, but the other hand clung to the man's collar tightly and did not let go.

Seeing this scene, Andrei Yang slightly raised a little radian of the corner of his lips, half-holding him, and taking him out.

The tents in the camp are different in height and are patchy. Andrei Yang took Su Tan along the path between the tents, and walked towards the school where he was stationed. He noticed carefully that the young man's footsteps were floating, and he stumbled in the dark. He nearly ran into it several times. Ground nails for the tent.

Immediately, he slightly increased the strength of his arm and leaned the boy half asleep, half awake, and drunken body against him, almost holding the other side in his arms in an intimate posture, and led him forward calmly and forcefully go with.

Not long after, at the next fork, I met a crowd of people laughing and supporting each other.

"Su Da !!!"

Several young people were full of enthusiasm, and the excitement was completely ignited in a drunk and carnival all night.

Even if the bonfire party was gone and returned to their respective tents, I felt a little bit uninterested, and the enthusiasm and emotions were nowhere to be scattered.

At this moment, seeing their favorite author, Da Su, came forward, and immediately flashed up, excitedly rushed over, stopped the crooked footsteps, and laughed enthusiastically: "Su Da , Walk around, go together! Don't get drunk tonight! "

A warm invitation immediately resonated with many people, and the loud and loud laughter immediately sounded.

"Ha ha ha ha, agree! Have fun all night tonight! Take Su Da to experience the daily life of college dogs in advance."

Some people also objected jokingly: "No, you are simply violent creatures! You should put Su Daguan in front of the computer for an entire night to send benefits to the majority of netizens."

As soon as the voice fell, cheering and jumping for a moment.

Andrei Yang reluctantly assisted Su Tan, apparently unable to turn the person into the other's hand. He had a calm voice and responded concisely: "Sorry, he's drunk. I'll send him back first."

Seeing his firm attitude and not being moved by their words, it was absolutely impossible to achieve the goal of abducting Suzhou University. The young people were extremely regretful. They laughed and teased two sentences, let them go, laughed and continued. Walked towards the tent where they were stationed.

Su Tan was lost, and woke up.

The dark light almost obscured all his sights, so he could not reach his fingers in front of his eyes, but could only blur the scorching embrace that he leaned on, supporting his arm firmly and firmly.