Part 88: Fire Across The Interstellar

"Oleson?"

Standing at the door of Su's house, not only was Gu's housekeeper astonished, even Gu Qin raised his eyebrows slightly. "Why are you here?"

Olesen smiled respectfully and let the door open, and asked Gu Qin to enter, calmly and stably answering: "Your Majesty is here on vacation."

Upon hearing this answer, Gu Qin raised his eyebrows slightly, looking a little surprised, and he walked towards the room.

Gu Housekeeper: "..." Your Majesty, Your Majesty? ? !!

Suddenly, there was a shock of shock flying across his entire face, staring at Oleson in a complicated look, as if he never thought that the other party would accompany Her Majesty Bernard to the Su family, even more than himself. Arrived early.

At this time, he thought of those "Guess where I am :)" in the communicator, "I don't know if the young master's home is beautiful", "I heard that Rose is now winter", "How do you spend your new year?" Cleaning? Tableware? Oh, I will accompany His Royal Highness to watch the fireworks "...

Gu's housekeeper's face was hot and hot.

Seeing that the owner had walked into Su's house, he couldn't help but glanced at Oleson quickly with a flush, and coughed heavily, "Did you see the communication?"

Unexpectedly, Olesen's face was as calm and sober as usual, only the corner of his mouth raised gently, and he answered calmly, "No, I'm very busy."

In this sentence, all the words of the housekeeper were blocked in my heart in a short time.

As a veritable steward of the Gu family with a long history and profound heritage, is he very busy?

The steward poked at Olesen, who had finished his remarks. His footwork was steady and extremely skillful. He closed the door of the Su family and led him into it.

The living room is already a sea of ​​passion.

Su Tan was surprised and delighted to see Gu Qin's sudden arrival. Gu Qin was also surprised. Bernard Longman and his wife Martha were both in light casual clothes. They were holding hot tea cups and chatting with the Su family.

Seeing his arrival, Her Majesty Bernard smiled and shook hands with Gu Qin, joking tacitly: "It seems we all want to go together."

For the Su family, a small family with a warm and enthusiastic atmosphere, the two superiors have exactly the same feeling of comfort and closeness.

In a hurry, on the cold winter night, the little warm place of the Su family became the warmest harbor in winter.

With the arrival of Her Majesty Longman and Gu Qin, the Su family has become more lively than ever this year.

The robot Suning was caught off guard and turned around every day, lest he could entertain guests.

Fortunately, in order not to disturb their lives, Bernard Longman and the Gu family did not live in the Su family. Instead, they chose to live in a house not far from the Su family and live in a low-key manner.

No one from Rosewood knows about their New Year holiday.

Only the distant Emperor Capital, tens of thousands of light years away, with the approaching of the new year, all kinds of dances, dinners and parties in the high circle have increased. Banquets hosted by major families to talk and laugh and exchange feelings.

Such a banquet has always been the glory of the major families. How many invitations can be received and invited to the banquet is even more proud.