Part 111: Litaraly Evergreean

"This is Mr. Hector Green, who has made great achievements in the field of epic biography."

"This is the literary evergreen Absolen Lindsay."

"This is Jesse Kidd, an expert in the history of philosophy, and his son happens to be studying at Imperial University."

...

Hayden finished the introduction without hesitation, and many white-haired and highly respected scholars in front of him opened their mouths, admiring, and Wen Yue's friendly eyes looked towards Su Tan, who stood beside Hayden.

"Before the Highness introduced today, I had a long history with this little friend. I have had the pleasure to read his book. I have to say that the hero is a boy!"

"Yeah, I just read the" Adventure Handbook "just published overnight, and it is undeniably an ingenious and shocking adventure novel, which is now a well-deserved leader in adventure novels."

"Lao Linsai, don't you know, the old folks of the ancient earth cultural exchange meeting have long praised me for his outstanding talents, which makes me sigh."

With so many praises, Su Tan stood in the crowd with a generous smile and a cheerful smile.

Looking far away, there is a clear distinction between the circle and the society, and it seems that an invisible boundary is drawn in the middle.

Obviously only a few steps away, but the high-profile, ridiculous, top-notch communication circle over there stopped all those who stood at the entrance of the Literature Research Society and did not dare to rush forward.

In a short time, many members of the old community who came from well-known families and scholarly families sighed in relief and said uneasily, "How can it be for Su Tan to take the lead in front of his predecessors if it is not recommended by His Royal Highness?

This sentence quietly expressed the aspirations of many people.

I did not expect that Yan Sihan, the president of the Literary Research Society, looked calm and glanced at the man, "Your father is also over there. If you are brave, you can pass by."

The man who spoke was momentarily stunned, and then there was a rush of heat on his face, and the sullen anger was almost unbearable.

Having said that, his father was indeed a member of the literature competition and came to participate in the Imperial College Literature Forum, but just now I do n't know how much the scene in the classroom was seen by the big guys, and what is his impression on them. How dare you go? Is n't it enough to be ugly and shameful in front of his father?

For a moment, his face sank like water, sulking, looking at the cordial and welcoming scene from afar, watching Su Tan get boxing love and friendly acquaintance among many uncles and elders, he turned suddenly , With a large number of people Shenbu left.

If Yan Sihan hadn't heard it, he calmly and steadily stepped over and got closer. He heard his father, Chairman of the Interstellar Literary Committee, Yan Zhengnan said with a smile: "If you have time, Xiaosu can come and sit with our Literary Committee."

Yan Sihan didn't stop, and kept walking to his father in a low-key manner. He waited for the enthusiasm of the crowd to come to an end, and then whispered quietly in a timely manner, "Father."

At this time, the chat in this circle said that the laughter was full of fun, and the laughter sounded from time to time. Yan Zhengnan just glanced at him, his expression was light, and he nodded slightly.

At the invitation of the Dean of the Department of Literature of the Imperial University, the people stopped chatting and chatting, walked across the university campus with a magnificent scenery, and walked towards another reception room.