Part 108: Cute Face

Looking at the pile of documents in front of me, and thinking of the teenager who was ignorant on the campus of the Imperial University, Hayden could n't help but had a headache and shook his head Laughed.

After entering the university's Sutan, he immediately became like a fish. Novel college life, lively and interesting roommates, gentle and generous teachers and professors, make his life in the new semester of the university extremely lively.

Occasionally on weekends, I have time to leave school to review my home.

Such a rhythm of life naturally made the big cousin sigh and cherish the rare opportunity to meet two people more and more.

With the popularity of "Adventure Notes", countless adventure novels have followed the trend, setting off a wave of enthusiasm, completely covering up other subjects of the same period.

Major media book reviewers have made extremely high evaluations.

"Time's Newspaper: Adventure novels are all the rage! Adventure Notes" scored 9.2 on this month's new book list! "

"New Book Media Weekly: The best-rated adventure novel, worth a look!"

"Today's headline: Alec. 600 million copies!" Adventure Notes "is selling well, the sales volume is the fastest selling new book in history!"

Even Leon's general manager, Klaus Leon, couldn't help pouring a cup of hot tea for Lance who came to his office.

He groaned, incomprehensible complexity and emotion. To Lance, an old friend of the past, and now a hot-selling best-selling author's agent, Klaus Leon smiled bitterly: "At the time Joan was born, he won a large number of fans with his exquisite and pleasant people Flocking, completely stepped down a series of old authors, at that time I thought that Joan was already a rare genius author for a century. But now-- "

With a bitter laugh, Lance knew what he was thinking in silence. Lance's eyes were low, and he fell silent in the hot coffee cup.

For a long time, Lance sighed and chuckled: "Have you ever thought of another Sutan?"

Upon hearing that, Leon nodded unexpectedly.

Not only them, but also those in the industry who have been working hard for many years in the publishing circle of the Imperial Capital, have been shocked by the publication and sales of "Expedition Notes".

Even if they have many years of experience in the publishing industry, they rarely see a powerful newcomer like Su Tan. Even Joan, who has become popular in recent years, is still under the limelight of Sutan.

Klaus Leon lowered his voice and muttered, "I heard that Joan's new book has been put on hold."

Lance was silent and did not respond.

The explosion of "Exploratory Notes" was unexpected by many insiders who published it, and Su Tan's personal strength surprised many insiders.

Children's literature stories, up-and-coming adventure novels ... Every time, Su Tan's challenged works are niche themes that are too cold to be in the up-and-coming niche, but relying on strong skills, they are well-deserved to create a well-deserved niche theme. Popular bestseller.

In such a hot situation, "Exploratory Notes" has formed a huge word-of-mouth effect. After reading the novel, countless readers and book fans felt that they were still overwhelmed. Especially the express parcel hook left at the end of the novel is silently signifying the next foreshadowing.

Countless readers are eagerly looking forward to the second novel.

With such enthusiasm, a more shocking news was released.