Chapter 9: Bet

Haiden's meal was so large that it surprised the Sutans, but what surprised Sutan even more was that Hayden was more than that.

He repairs small household dishwashers, fertilizes and cares for flower plants in the home, and even suggests color matching for the cloth cloth bags sewn by the robot Suning.

This all-round look made the robot dad sigh and privately said to Su Tan, "If Hayden is not too thin, he would be a good husband."

Su Tan: "..."

Obviously, in the eyes of Rosewood Planet, Hayden's tall and tall body is not enough to meet the standards of health and beauty.

Su Tan hugs Dad tightly and laughs, "Dad, you think too much."

He took the wrench to the backyard, and a lush small starship was hiding in the middle of the lush woods. At this time, the engine on the right was completely dismantled, and a tall man was leaning down to repair the damage.

Su Tan handed the wrench over and asked curiously, "Can you fix it?" Just looking at the shape, the broken engine was completely smashed into a slump.

Hayden took the wrench, not slack, but holding a spicy cigarette of local specialty of Gulia in his mouth, while squinting at Su Tan with a smile. "Bet?"

Sutan couldn't help laughing. "Success, bet on gambling. But big cousin, you still owe me a space necklace. What do you want to gamble on this time?"

The smile on Hayden's lips was leisurely. Although he fell out of interstellar space because of the accident of the spacecraft, there were a lot of good things around him. He ran out a bracelet from his arms and snapped it in Sutan On the wrist.

Su Tan was a little surprised. He lowered his head and saw that the bracelet clasped on his wrist was shining and studded with precious stones, which almost dazzled to the light under the sun.

For a moment, he looked up and explained to Hayden: "Just laughing and joking, this is too expensive." Then, he hurriedly squeezed his wrists and wanted to take the bracelet off.

However, Hayden raised his hand to stop his movement, and a piece of cigarette caught between his fingertips. The cigarette **** burned out a long section of soot, shaking it a few times in the air, and then fell on the gem bracelet in the sight of Su Tan.

Su Tan:... violently!

Hayden extinguished the smoke, and continued to repair the starship with ease, and laughed: "Take it away, this is a gift from others, in vain."

Suddenly, Su Tan felt like he had discovered something extraordinary. He frowned slightly and asked, "Where exactly is your army?"

Want to learn to repair a starship, take care of flower plants, and receive gifts? ? ? It's just business corruption.

The smile on Hayden's lips was even worse, and his tone was lazy. "Well, now the military also needs all-round talents."

Sutan sighed with admiration.

He watched Hayden knock down comfortably and skillfully, cleaning up the broken pieces of the hood one by one, revealing the inner core device, and a row of complicated and delicate parts appeared in front of him.

Such a complicated device, not to mention how difficult it is to repair it, I am afraid that even the first step by step intact disassembly is very difficult.

Su Tan proposed: "Are you looking for Abba to help?" For robots, Suning knows more than ten times more than him.

But Hayden shook his head and raised his eyebrow with a smile. "This is a bet between the two of us. Don't worry, I can fix it."