Part 122: Become A God!

"Ten new trailers?"

When Sutan's Weibo was updated, almost everyone was shocked and incredible.

Jude Guff is even more incredible.

"He's crazy!" Jude Goff frowned, his face ugly. "Is the trailer a Chinese cabbage? Just come out!"

This unreasonable approach obviously broke his understanding.

According to the usual steps of movie release, new movie trailers have always selected the most exciting editing parts to release announcements, which fully aroused the desire of movie fans.

Trailers have only been refined in history, not much. The general film crew releases one to two, and no more than three. A large number of trailers will inevitably cause confusion in the audience's viewing experience, and will even expose too much of the main plot line, allowing the movie to spoil in advance.

This approach is obviously not adopted by the general crew.

But Jude Goff didn't think of it. Su Tan turned out to be unreasonable and released ten notices in a straightforward way. This is simply Hu Lai!

Jude Goff's face was serious, his face was sinking like water, and after waiting for the assistant to finish speaking, he hung up the communication phone, opened the light brain to log on Weibo, and unexpectedly found Sutan's Weibo on the hot topic. The heated discussion easily pushed Sutan's new film to the craze of public opinion.

In a short time, Jude Goff's face wrinkled tightly. He took a deep breath and was quite stable, and really opened Sutan's Weibo.

I saw ten trailers lined up neatly from top to bottom, occupying most of the screen. Regardless of what the trailer looks like, this swift and bold posture immediately makes people feel very spectacular.

And Jude Goff noticed that the ten trailers were also released next to each other without a slight space. Instead, they were all released in tens of seconds. The purpose of the other party was obviously to be a micro-movie. Point directly at the audience.

Jude Guff couldn't help taking a deep breath, and suddenly he felt a bit heavy, as if an invisible pressure came through the screen.

He paused for a few seconds before finally opening the first video trailer.

At first glance, it is still a large black background, which fits well with the previous film video. Throughout the fast-changing and neat lens, it was still a thrilling leap, rushing through the grass with the leaves growing over the head and running straight in one direction.

until--

The camera turned abruptly and plunged into the valley, and a line appeared at the end of the trailer.

"I want to find you."

The second, the third ... the tenth trailer, the inconsistency is that this is a long-distance running picture, and the scene is transformed into a bustling city in the middle of the night. Abandoned countryside ...

The background also changed from a dark night like a thick ink, to a dawn with a faint mist, a dusk with a glorious glow, a fresh and cold rain, and so on. The background picture of each frame is beautiful and picturesque, and the colors are used just right, which makes people irresistibly intoxicated.

And from the beginning to the end of each trailer, there was no actor, and there was no talk. Only the sound of quiet flowing water, the sound of wind whizzing past, and the sound of the man's increasingly tired breathing from the lens perspective all indicate that this is a lonely search.

not to mention--

"I want to find you."