Chapter 11: Burst

"Big cousin, is it all right?"

Su Tan opened the door of the room a gap, and his head protruded out, looking at Hayden with a good look at the door and asking.

Hayden was tall and straight, looking down at the slender figure with a furry head, and a smile on his lips. "Well, let's see if the bunny is good or bad."

Suddenly, Su Tan couldn't help flushing his cheeks.

Obviously, he was the first one to hold himself up. How did he feel that he was killed by the other party?

Su Tan gave a slight cough, and tried to resist the transpiration of the heat on his face, pretending that nothing had happened, his face replied without change: "I am good."

Well.jpg ... Let me go, cousin!

The arc of Hayden's lip angle evoked a deeper smile. He handed a glass of water in his hand to Su Tan, and said in a warm voice, "Drinking this and sleeping will help digestion."

Su Tan heard the words, immediately reached out to take the water cup, watching the white cup filled with a warm water, there were a few soaked grass leaves inside, the heat rose from the cup, brought up A hint of bitter grassy aroma.

He was a little surprised and looked up at Hayden. "How do you know I can't digest it?"

A bowl of braised pork with fragrant rice thoroughly aroused his homesickness, so as soon as he didn't pay attention, he ate too much, and only ran to a small garden to eat.

Was it seen by the big cousin?

Hayden just smiled and didn't answer. He suddenly stretched his hands across the air and touched Su Tan's head, rubbing his soft black hair into a mess, and then retracted his hand, and said, "Hurry up and rest early ,good night."

Su Tan was tangled with fur, guarding by the door of the room, watching Hayden with his hands in his pockets, walking upstairs with a pair of long legs, and disappearing into his vision.

... the big cousin was suddenly so gentle.

He returned to the room and drank Hayden's brewed tea, but he did not expect the bitter tea mouth to turn into a full mouthful of fragrance.

A sip of warm tea drank, and after a while the feeling of fullness in the stomach disappeared.

In the communicator, Su Tan typed a few words seriously, "Thank you, big cousin."

The other party didn't reply, they might fall asleep when they wanted to come.

He continued his previous work with the trend, organized the coded novel chapters, uploaded them to the background of the novel network author, and put them into the deposit box one by one.

With the hot topic of "braised pork", the comments under his article rose again.

Many people are discussing "What kind of food in the star field" is hot, "I want to eat a bite", "Go buy meat tomorrow!" "I hope that the author will describe the food of the ancient earth in the novel", all kinds of The book reviews were very varied and very lively, and Su Tan couldn't help smiling, showing a smile.

He finishes coding every day, and the biggest fun is to log in to the author's background to read the data and brush comments. While watching his article covered by the unknown Xinkeng, while watching more and more readers bubbling and chatting with messages, Sutan's heart filled with satisfaction.

It's like seeing a small tree planted by myself grow into a big tree, which attracts more and more lively and cute birds to stop and stay on the branches, which makes people happy and happy.