Part 62: Burn

I heard that Su Tan and Hayden were going to the capital to meet the author's male god, and Eddie, a big man, immediately ignited his inner excitement.

However, he couldn't agree with his family. In the end, he could only watch with tears watching the two set foot on the interplanetary flight to the Imperial Capital, and gave a box to the "red pork" big confession trust to Sutan.

When Su Tan waved goodbye to Eddie, carrying a suitcase and his big cousin into the booked room, he found that it was actually a double bed room. In the large room, there was a wide, soft and comfortable double bed in the center.

Suddenly, Su Tan wanted to check out and change rooms.

But helplessly, the tickets for the interstellar flights were very tight, and the full rooms were full, and only Sutan could return to the room in tears.

As soon as the door was opened, the big cousin was wiping the water droplets from his hair and came out of the bathroom in the guest room. The fluffy white towels only surrounded the lower body. Tan's sight.

Hayden naturally asked, "Are you going to take a bath?"

On one side, I shuffled my hair a few times at will. Su Tan stood by the door, holding the door handle in his hand, and saw a drop of water fall from the hair end, dripping on the tight and strong body. Falling down towards the skin.

Su Tan: ... is he still not human if he doesn't rush at this time?

After waiting for half an hour, Sutan, who was addicted to the big cousin's good-looking and touching abs, did not find himself surrounded by a double bed, surrounded by warm and powerful arms.

There are still six more days like this, better than V.

The huge interstellar long-distance passenger ship is not as big as Su Tan imagined. It only took two hours to move up and down, and it turned all the places on the starship.

The rest is the endless quiet starry sky outside the window, making people feel remote and peaceful.

With nothing to do, everyone on the starship naturally found their own entertainment methods, some watched novels and videos, and some gathered in the ground floor restaurant to play cards and drink and chat.

Su Tan was always tied to his big cousin. He thought he would not have a separate time to write a text. He did not expect Hayden to go out every day to relax, giving him a large blank time to hurry up the code.

"Unlucky Amy" has sufficient manuscripts, and he is not worried, but a week later, the new article "Jianghu Entertainment Weekly" will also start to be updated, and how many can be saved is very important.

So, compared with the outline, Su Tan earnestly began to concentrate on the code.

Compared to the fast-wearing and compact style of "Balance", the style of "Jianghu Entertainment Weekly" is different. It does not write the swords and swords of the world of lakes and lakes from the front, and the clothes are angry, but it unexpectedly uses a fun and entertaining entertainment. In the form of 818 weekly magazine, the sides vividly and interestingly describe the incidents in the rivers and lakes.

This way of writing is more relaxed and enjoyable, like a little fun weekly magazine that makes people smile and is readily available, but it is a test of the author's pen power.

How to write chapters and novels is novel and interesting, how to write the ancient heroes of ancient times with chic and deliberate writing with modern humorous strokes, and how to poke the reader's appetite and cuteness are all meticulous and time-tested for Su Tan. thing.