Part 33: Seriously Sell Cute

"Are you sure?"

Looking at the robot Suning gently, Shu Heng's eyes were quiet and peaceful. He couldn't remember when he started, and he liked this enthusiastic robot.

Perhaps it was the first time it sat in its own consulting room and greeted itself warmly and happily?

Maybe it learned that the operation was imperative, but its eyes firmly and seriously asked itself to inject medicine for it, to work hard for his son?

Perhaps it stood in the corridor a little at a loss, like a lonely abandoned beast, and was led back to the office by a perplexity?

Shu Heng's eyes were gentle, without pressure on Suning, and he only said, "A potion has a full year, you can think about it."

Hope to see you again, you can promise--

Become my exclusive robot.

Out of the hospital, Suning looked at the scorching sun outside, and the hot sun roasted its metal shell a little hot, beating like a heart disorder.

He squeezed his fingers tightly, and suddenly he couldn't help restraining a big smile, and turned back to Shu Heng standing upstairs next to the window, waved his hands vigorously and walked towards the house.

"Thank you, Dr. Shu."

It thanked silently in her heart, feeling a hope filling its heart.

Back at home, the robot Suning enthusiastically climbed upstairs to see Sutan, and saw him obediently lying on the bed, very satisfied. I am especially grateful to the big cousin who is watching.

They said on the spot that they would make a delicious meal for the two.

However, as soon as the bedroom door was closed, the previously interrupted topic continued to resume.

"tell a story?"

Hayden's voice was calm, his eyes glanced deeply at Su Tan, and he asked.

Immediately, Su Tan's face could not help but cry and laugh. Well, continue to tell the story of the little white rabbit and the wolf?

Yes, I'm afraid the big cousin will throw him in the next second.

Su Tan bent her lips and turned her thoughts and talked about her good food.

"Big cousin, do you know what a wife cake is?"

Hayden's eyes darkened, and a dim light glanced under his eyes. "Wife cake?"

Su Tan smiled and nodded, expecting that the other party would not know it, so he introduced this traditional delicious dessert.

The puff pastry wraps the delicious and delicious winter melon, and makes the cake makeup. The skin is scalped, brushed with egg liquid, sprinkled with sesame, and baked in the oven. After 10 minutes, the crispy and delicious, sweet but not greasy wife cake can be baked. Already.

The approach is simple, but the story behind it has been changed from Sutan to the interstellar era.

"According to legend, the wife cake was originally made by a small rose resident to take care of her sick wife. The wife fell ill in bed and lost her appetite. The man made this dessert for her, which moved the sick wife very much. "

Speaking of which, Su Tan bent her lips with a smile, and her black eyes were smiling.

Hayden's eyes were so deep that he looked at him softly. "Want to eat?"

Su Tan nodded in a hurry.

Hayden's warm and generous palms touched his head, watching the soft black hair touch the palm itchyly, his smile helpless and spoiled, and he said in a soft voice, "Okay, I'll do it for you."