Chapter 19: Tit-for-tat

The new list authors get yellow cards!

This result, no matter which author it is, is no less than a devastating blow.

The first book of the newcomer was issued a yellow card, and no artificial list was allowed. Basically, this new article was considered obsolete. Even if you insist on updating with perseverance, but without any exposure, you can only doom this book to slowly disappear into the reader's field of vision.

not to mention--

For the author, his pen name is more important than a book. Therefore, many authors make great efforts to manage their pseudonyms and want to accumulate a group of loyal readers, so as to lay the foundation for their future novels.

And issuing a yellow card is tantamount to a fierce punch in the pen name "Flying Dragons in the Sky".

The mercenary sailor was defeated, discredited the authors on the same list, instigated the fans to downplay the black water under the author's article, and was stamped by the factual evidence to enter the yellow card list. Every move shows how convincing the author is inferior.

No matter how good a novel is, such a writer is an object of disgust in the eyes of most readers.

What's more, "Flying Dragons in Heaven" was originally a newcomer who has not been registered for a long time. How stable can he be if he only has accumulated a fan base for more than a month?

In a short time, a large number of fans announced their removal.

Some of them left quietly and deleted the "Fake Zerg Soldiers" from their favorites. Some of the anger was unrevealable, and ran to hundreds of words under the "Fake" text to vent their anger that was deceived and misled and left. Some also hesitantly came to the article of Su Tan's novel "Time to Dominate the Earth [Quick Wear]" and carefully apologized.

"Killing one person a thousand miles: Sorry, I didn't expect that Feilong would use such an inferior method to hire the navy to deal with the authors on the same list. It is too much to look down on. I have said so many unreasonable things to you earlier, I'm sorry."

"Jian Wufeng: I don't know what to say. I completely peeled off the old dragon, alas. I hope that the braised pork will continue to refuel, and your hard work is well deserved."

"Smelly fish can also stand up: sorry."

...

No one mentioned it, but at this moment everyone knew that the pen name "Flying Dragons in Heaven" had completely smelled.

Su Tan watched the comment area under his article return to normal, and a variety of hot discussion book reviews followed. These apology posts were brushed down, like a flash in the pan, and never appeared again.

Su Tan watched quietly and closed the webpage.

Where there are people there are rivers and lakes.

And all he can do is cleanse himself and stick to his heart. Others who come to the door to provoke trouble will naturally not be afraid. They will fight one by one until they reach the other party.

But as a result, he became more curious about the "smoke scar" of the tyrant reader who had defended himself from the beginning.

In the end, what makes him so fond of it?

Su Tan had some smiles and couldn't find the answer after thinking about it. After shutting down the computer and taking care of himself, he pushed the door downstairs.

The lively living room downstairs is quiet today without a sound.

The hot summer afternoon wind blew in from the half-open window, and the hot air flow swirled around the room. The dry and hot air was strangely comfortable.