Part 61: Rivers And Lakes Entertainment Weekly

When Su Tan came out of the bathroom, Eddie, who was sitting next to the sofa, suddenly stood up, squinting his brain, anxious and worried.

As soon as he saw him, Eddie rushed forward. "What to do, the braised pork has bet against that Fusu greatly, and you have to write the ancient style! It has never been written, can you do it? What if the next book is really written? That is not to be laughed at ? "

He was worried, and even more indignant at the "Fu Su". But it was unexpected, he suddenly heard Su Tan chuckled, and said firmly, "He won't flutter."

Hearing this, Eddie froze, "How do you know?"

Su Tan Waner, sincerely answered, "I have confidence, I believe greatly."

After a while, Eddie was blushed by his words.

How can you doubt the great strength? Not as high as Sutan 's consciousness!

He left silently in shame, and when he got home, he immediately rushed to Weibo to confess "Brushed braised meat every day" and told him that he would support him to the end.

Supporting voices like this are not uncommon, forming a huge force gathered under Sutan's Weibo. This new article challenge shocked the entire novel website.

"Gongzi Fusu" commented that Su Tan's new book must flutter was high up in the first line of the author's forum homepage, which caused many people to watch.

The "Gongzijia" fan group, who helped a lot to support the stand, greatly surprised many famous authors and readers. Many people were shocked by the whitewashing shorts and unreasonable contempt.

Writing this novel still has this kind of operation?

Posts linked next to the author's forum are directly named. "Travelling with a fan group? Great, my Su."

The capitalized and bold title can't help but make people smile, but it is even seen by fans of the "Gongzi Family", which has triggered a new round of standoffs. The rude and disdainful words directly disgusted many people and only felt that they had been Stird a cloud of smoke, and could not help standing on the side of Sutan.

But this pK match is a competition between novels.

Although "Gongzi Fusu" was a half-way monk from the painting circle, there have also been several ancient novels and novels, mostly chic rivers and lakes novels, with a charm of ancient style and ancient charm, accompanied by the illustrations he painted, and accumulated a large number of loyal Reader fans. Therefore, he wrote the ancient style, no one doubts the achievement.

But "every day I brush braised pork"-

He has written ancient earth novels, but he has never written ancient style novels!

The difference between the ancient style and the ancient earth is huge, and it is even more difficult for newcomers. The upset theme has almost never entered the public view.

If it weren't for the challenge pK this time, I am afraid that even many old readers who have been writing for several years do not know what type of ancient style is.

This type of novel has always been self-encrusted in the enclosure, and it has only been spread in a small circle. It is almost a fringe subject on the Star Fiction website.

Therefore, an author who turns around from painting circles like "Gongzi Fusu" can also be called "Big God" under the fans' drums.

In contrast, "brushed braised meat every day" naturally suffers greatly. What will his new article look like?

Many people are quite curious, but did not expect Su Tan to give up a copy without much consideration.

"Jinge Iron Horse, please be happy!