Part 64: Suddenly Shy

Su Tan was exhausted. Before going to bed, the consciousness of drowsiness gradually came. He struggled and complained softly with his big cousin: "I have a business tomorrow. Then. "

Just listening, the big cousin's deep voice chuckled and opened his mouth. "What are you doing? I'll see the male **** tomorrow."

Su Tan: "..."

Simple cousin, how can you tell him the truth tomorrow?

Tangled, he fell into a deep sleep.

In the early morning of the next morning, Sutan was still awake with a quilt, and Hayden stood up and stared at him quietly for a while, printed a kiss on his forehead, and left.

When Sutan woke up, he felt comfortable in the bed for a while, then finally woke up.

He looked into the room and found that no big cousin could be seen in the room. Only the warm breakfast was placed on the table. His body was fresh and refreshing. The time to get up to the exchange meeting was just right.

Su Tan could not help but be curious, while walking to the venue, while sending a message to his big cousin, asking: "Aren't you saying that you will go to the exchange today to see the male god?"

"Haiden: I've seen it already :)."

Sutan :? ? ?

He was a little confused, wondering when the big cousin had seen it. I don't have time to think about it now, and hurried to the scene of the exchange meeting.

The site of the ancient earth cultural exchange was not far from this hotel. Sutan walked for ten minutes and went outside the venue.

The wide and stretched banner stands at the entrance of the exhibition. It is actually handwritten calligraphy. The elegant font is matched with a red background. It is inexplicable and gracious.

Su Tan admired his head, recognizing that the calligraphy on this banner is exactly the same as the font of the "Chang'an" avatar, presumably it is the writing of this great god.

The splash of ink and calligraphy can't help making people feel amazed.

Unfortunately, there are few admirers in the interstellar era. With the decline of the ancient earth culture and the rare heritage, the ancient earth's ancient books, books, paintings and other civilizations passed down from the long river of history are very scarce.

Many items that only exist in the world are stored in the hands of some big families, which causes ordinary people to have even less access.

According to the feelings of "Chang'an" when he communicated with Su Tan on Weibo, he learned that the ancient earth cultural exchange conference held every year is now slowly degrading into a small circle of communication activities. Few, not to mention ordinary people, say that academic circles are still willing to study with intent.

Su Tan walked into the gate of the Convention and Exhibition Center, and the atmosphere was warm in the conference hall at this time. Several older scholars and professors were in groups of three or five, chatting and exchanging information with each other.

Many young people were also in the venue, each of them gathered in a good relationship with each other and greeted each other with a smile on their faces.

Su Tan couldn't help but feel lucky. It was a time to come by himself. He looked up and looked for the figure of "Chang'an" in the crowd.

After a short while, I saw a young man standing upright and striding towards himself, and from a distance he saw the smile on the other's face. It was not too warm, but it just made people feel kind.