Part 77: Best Actor

Su Tan happily installed a baby in a safe again, and returned home with a full load, leaving Gu's home.

When Gu Hongxi came back at night, he got out of the car exhaustedly and walked into the living room of Gu's old house. Even though he was tired all over, his face was in a good mood.

He took off his coat and handed it to the respectful steward at the side, asking casually, "What did Sutan do today?"

The housekeeper gave a slight pause, respectfully replied, "After two turns, I looked at the hill and looked at the ground, and left."

As soon as he heard this, Gu Hongchen's face sank and he snorted angrily in a moment. "What a bad idea again!"

The housekeeper snorted and lowered his head.

He thought silently, sir, you haven't seen the safe at home, otherwise--

Full of surprises!

Thinking of Su Tan, Gu Hongxuan had a severe headache and simply returned to the room to rest.

When he got up the next day, he was holding a tea cup, looking out the window to take care of the beautiful garden, and suddenly asked the housekeeper, "Yes, I remember that there was a golden owl statue here?"

Jin Chancan's statue, meticulous and vivid, is extremely emulated with real owls, and is set in a garden full of flowers. It has always been one of the indispensable landscapes.

This morning, Gu Hongkun did not see this owl statue by accident.

Hearing his questioning, the housekeeper coughed and replied calmly and calmly: "Mr. Gu, the statue was sent for cleaning."

On hearing that, Gu Hongyan frowned, but said nothing more.

After finishing the breakfast, Gu Han, who drank at the table in time, immediately put down the knife and fork in front of Gu Hongyue, and quietly and humbly followed Gu Hongyue to get up and send him away.

Unexpectedly, Gu Hongyi said to him unexpectedly: "Yesterday, I met the Kane family."

Gu Han's heart lifted immediately.

His current glory and shame can be said to be pinned on the Kane family. If Alec Kane could marry him into the Kane family, he would surely become a magnificent and prestigious magnate.

But if the Kane family did not choose him, Gu Han could almost have thought that his useless abandoned son would also be abandoned by the Gu family.

Gu Han's breathing was tight, and she bowed her head softly. She showed her weakness to Gu Hongzhang, leaving her father alone.

Looking at his submissive and well-behaved appearance, Gu Hongxuan was satisfied with a bit, and directly instructed: "After three days, Alec's grandfather, Chester Kane, held a birthday party at Kane Manor. Come with me then. "

Upon hearing this, Gu Han's heart moved slightly, and the lifted heart was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief and relax. He knew that what Gu's words meant was that he had negotiated with the Kane family and finalized the marriage.

And letting him show up on such a formal occasion is undoubtedly preparing to disclose the marriage of the two.

This can't help but make Gu Han calm.

Seeing this scene, Gu Qin froze the corners of his lips and said calmly, "Father, I'll get ready for the gift."

Gu Hong bowed his head, and felt assured about his eldest son.

Looking at the low-key and ingenious Gu Han, his eyes deepened, and his heart was determined that as long as Gu Han and Su Tan could bother the trouble, the Gu family would surely be restored to peace and peace, and even higher.