Part 128: Empire Mascot

All night, Su Tan experienced the workaholic state of his big cousin.

This caused him to schedule a daily timed codeword the next morning, and was forced to postpone for two hours, failing to get up on time.

Su Tan rubbed his waist to get up, crying and laughing, thinking that his big cousin was full of energy and patience. It would be better if he could pay attention to his body at work.

He observed for a few days and found that the study downstairs was still crowded with people. There are military generals with uniforms and epaulets, as well as politicians and family patriarchs with high weight who only occasionally appear at high-level banquets.

Although I don't know the reason why these people appeared here, but thinking of the shock of the blood shuffling and shuffling of the upper empire of the past few days, thinking of Hayden's ability to calmly control the overall situation, he trusted with all his heart.

Can't you toss the empire into ruin?

Even if he goes bankrupt, he still supports his family!

Su Tan has a relaxed mentality, devotes all his energy to his best areas, and devotes himself entirely to the update of the New World series.

With the development of the plot, several characters with completely different story lines gradually appeared and met. When the little squirrel Gu Changsheng, who was selling hot in the bookstore, appeared in Star Trek for the first time, Su Tan's novel commentary area was almost enthusiastic.

"Soft cute dolphin: grow up! Can't help but call for the brother of long life!"

"Xiao Begonia from the meat treasure family: finally wait for the longevity little squirrel to show up, surprise in surprise, is this a big New Year benefit?"

"Orange-flavored soda: What does the squirrel longevity appear in" Star Trek "? Is this a preview of the three main lines starting to cross each other? The climax is coming? Wait for a big update."

...

Hot online reviews.

The listing sale of "Little Squirrel Gu Changsheng" has accumulated a lot of popularity for this little dull and protagonist, and countless readers and fans are anxiously waiting for the second part to be published.

At this time, in the "Star Trek", unexpectedly saw the figure of longevity, for countless readers, it is like accidentally soaring into the sky and dropping a sugar, so that they have been full of surprises and joy.

With Xiao Changsheng's appearance, the main lines of three separate novel stories gradually intersect and coalesce into one, and the depth of charm of the entire series of stories is revealed.

Little squirrel Changsheng followed the host he just claimed, and was involved in the thrilling war between the barbarians and the enemy. Dangerous, tense, fierce, and conflicts ignited instantly, making the protagonist's fate even more thrilling.

The whole story was done in one go and invigoratingly.

And suspense and crisis one after another, constantly produced in Su Tan's writings, enthusiastic, always pulling the hearts of all readers can not relax.

The little bit of foreshadowing previously buried in the details and silence, finally gradually revealed that amazing powers erupted layer by layer, making people overwhelmingly addicted, and can't help but be attracted by the emerging crisis and suspense. Keeping up with it, I can't stop it.

Such an excellent narrative technique, and a sophisticated and sophisticated style, greatly exceeded everyone's expectations.

Even before this, some people suspected that Su Tan could not control and control such a big world background and subject matter, but at this moment, after reading the latest updated content of Su Tan, this kind of statement was completely self-defeating for a while.