Chapter 20: Genius Writer

"The Star Trek Soldier" was fined a yellow card and plummeted from the list of new authors, and Su Tan also relied on a strong update volume and rising readers The approval rating rose again by two places on the list, becoming the seventh place on the new homepage.

At this time, the results of the call for contributions on the topic of ancient earth were finally overdue.

In the conference room of the Stars Novel website, the huge conference room is now full of dozens of computers. Every editor and specially invited experts are buried in the computer in front of them, reviewing the submissions one by one in detail. Fiction.

On the table in front of them, large boxes of unopened and unpacked coffee pots, cookies, snacks and snacks for late night meals, various pen charger communication tools, and so on.

Obviously, this group of people have been busy here for many days.

While everyone was burying their work, a surprise laugh came to mind during the conference elections.

"Good text, this novel is awesome!"

A burst of hearty laughter broke the calm of the room, and caused the editors and experts buried in front of the display to look up, looking at the origin of the laughter with some surprise.

They were surprised to find that the laughing man was Mei Wangshu, an expert on ancient earth literature known for his seriousness and seriousness.

"Professor May, what novel are you reading?" Someone could not help asking immediately.

Mei Wangshu has always been serious. Over fifty years of age, there are already some marks on his face. But the neat, short-eared hair, the corners of the fine lines, and the serious and simple dress fully demonstrated the style of a dedicated scholar.

But her face was stretched, and she couldn't hide her smile.

"A good article."

On the computer screen in front of her, a novel page is unfolding. The title is concise and straightforward, and even the copywriting is simple and clear. A few strokes outline the atmosphere of the ancient earth, making her seem to see those past oblivion in history The paper literary novels in general are average.

She exhaled deeply, staring at the novel intently, recommending the title to everyone: "" Era of Domination of the Earth [Quick Wear] "."

This concise and straightforward name came out of her mouth, and time couldn't help but make people unbearable.

After all, such a straightforward topic was designed to cater to the tastes of Internet readers, but Professor Mei said it in a consistent and serious tone, which made people laugh a little more, and everyone didn't have to laugh.

Immediately, someone joked: "Professor Mei, how good is this novel?"

Mei Wangshu's expression was solemn, but his introduction was methodical. She pondered a little, and opened her mouth to ask a series of questions. "Do you know how the earth perished?"

This topic has been discussed a long time ago, and doomsday-themed novels have also been the enduring hot topics of novel websites.

For the cause of the end of the earth, some people speculate that aliens invaded, some said it was a virus outbreak, and some people imagined that it was caused by an asteroid impacting the earth and exploding.

There is no final answer to the topic, which has resulted in many types and topics of novels.

In this ancient earth manuscript novel, the doomsday theme is obviously the most numerous of them.