Part 105: Rich In Value

Because of the rich harvest in the ancient spacecraft on this day, the atmosphere between the tent camps became more tense at night.

All the explorers were fully guarded, as if a shield had been erected for a moment, drawing a clear line between each other.

Other expeditionary teams and companies that have been exhausted for a whole day are faint and uncontrollable signs of anxiety, making the entire camp feel like a tight scene before the storm, and the mood to suppress the restlessness is about to erupt.

Teachers and students of the ancient earth culture majors are on duty to guard against security. In more unknown places and corners, fighting incidents have gradually increased, and they have been repeatedly banned. More and more wounded and sick people fell, and the scary wounds on their bodies were shocking and frightening.

For a time, everyone was afraid to walk alone.

The fierce struggle and the seizure of open guns made it difficult for countless small teams to survive. The ancient spacecraft collection had just spent a night without being overwhelmed, and was robbed of it by other tyrannical teams and companies.

In no time, this storm of treasures swept all the teams and companies in Bermuda's camp. The giant Feng's company has therefore become the most powerful predator in the entire camp, unscrupulously crushing the results of the investigation and exploitation of the small team, relying on its absolute strength, do whatever it likes throughout the camp.

This made many small teams of explorers forced to trade their collections at a low price, angry and dare not speak.

The attitude of Voldemort made Feng's company jealous. After ten days, he became the boss of the camp, plundering all the other teams almost. Only the last one, they were deeply jealous. Not dare to provoke easily.

That's Andre Young.

The vast ancient spaceship site was finally cleared after half a month. In this half month, not only the atmosphere of the tent camp has dropped to freezing point, but even the majority of netizens have held their hearts tightly with Su Tan's exciting new book.

The thrilling exploration of the ancient spaceship ruins, all kinds of unexpected and mysterious climates, countless valuable heritages, coupled with the ups and downs and intriguing **** conflicts, have attracted the attention of countless people.

There are countless readers anxiously waiting for updates every day.

And the special man that Su Tan met in Bermuda has become the object of countless guesses.

"Soft cute dolphin: This cold and low-key captain has appeared on Weibo several times and seems to like him very much."

"Fishing on the Milky Way: ... upstairs, you found out the truth."

"Kolabao: wax the crown prince."

"Dark Night Rose: To live, you must have a little green on your head :)."

"Orange Flavored Soda: Greatly 66666666"

...

Such speculation and ridicule made Su Tan see, and could not help but bear it. What's even more unexpected is that even some small media gossip marketing accounts secretly forwarded these non-wind and waveless comments.

At the time of the establishment, # 王 皇后 and fiancee are suspected to be in emotional crisis #, #The best love is not worth the distant love of tens of thousands of light years #, #Walk with me through dangerous people are not you #, #Do you still believe in love? #Waiting for the topic has triggered a wave of heated discussions, letting this argument go viral and intensify.