PArt 60: Gauntlet

"Ancient Earth Culture Exchange Meeting?"

Looking at the invitation from "Chang'an", Su Tan was interested.

I saw "Chang'an" introduce in detail: "Yes. With the decline of the ancient earth culture, this exchange meeting is no longer the grand occasion of previous years, but the participants are those who really like the ancient earth culture."

"This exchange meeting was initiated by Professor Mei Wangshu who wrote and recommended to you."

His enthusiastic invitation made Su Tan can't help bending his lips and typing a line in the WeChat private message chat box. "Thank you for your invitation, I will consider it carefully."

Chang'an: "OK."

With the recommendation of the "Changan" god, Su Tan's novels ranked last on the homepage gold list, which is quite rare in the author's thousands of star novel websites. But he knew that his position was not safe, and he could fall at any time.

Immediately, I felt that I had renewed my strength, accelerated my progress, and was ready to sprint towards the end of the novel.

The 3.5-million-word length is nothing more than a medium-length novel for the interstellar online novel, which is far from being a long novel.

But such a long number of words is enough for Sutan to describe more than twenty worlds, large and small, each of which has a tight rhythm, a smooth plot, and a lively, full-featured era of different earth.

Some orc worlds, Greek myths and other myths in the later period have even deviated from the real category and embarked on the scope of derivation and fantasy.

Sutan wrote here, and felt that it was time for the ancient earth to wear quickly.

And in the last world, he returned to the most original and the most subject type written by other ancient earth novels-the last days.

Why did the ancient earth perish?

For interstellars, this unsolved riddle is a hot topic that can never be talked about. There are alien meteorite impacts, planet explosions, environmental damage pollution, etc.

All kinds of sayings have promoted many doomsday novels, which have become the enduring popular classification of ancient earth novels.

Writing the last days is no longer new.

When Su Tan smashed the last fast-wearing world preview in the "Era of Domination of the Earth [Quick Wear]", the comment area under the text turned into a sad ocean.

"Soft adorable dolphin: It's over so soon? Not enough!"

"Kolabao: I haven't seen enough 1. There are already many people writing in the last days. I don't know what braised pork can be written."

"Nine-tailed meow: I can't help but make a bubble. It feels like the last world is nothing new, isn't it that the writing is weak?"

...

As soon as the topic came out, all kinds of skeptical arguments were rushing up. Many readers like the novel Dominate, because they are attracted by all kinds of novel and interesting worlds.

They never thought that the last world of "Domination" would go back to the usual doomsday routine, and suddenly their interest was greatly diminished, thinking that Sutan was in the water. Many more people bluntly subscribe to give up the last world.

Facing the questioning from the big wave, Su Tan was unhurried. He set the last world as the end, for his own reasons. He simply turned off the comment and did not explain it. He wrote the last world in one fell swoop, and then posted on the author's background to update it.