Part 73: Vigorously Engage In Things

Looking at Su Tan, he made up his mind to review his family's inheritance and take back his identity as the young master of the Gu family and live a life in Jinshan and Yinshan. Stop headache.

Before coming, he hoped that Su Tan's temperament was as gentle as that of Gu Han, so that he could be brought home smoothly and smoothly by himself.

but now--

Gu Hongzhang frowned, and said quietly, "Heir to the family business? Gu family business, what will you do?"

Su Tan's voice was crunchy, and he immediately raised his head and replied, "I can learn!"

Gu Hongyi's forehead was wrinkled, and he was stigmatized by his impolite rogue. He made his debut: "What do you learn, your brother has followed me for so many years!"

Hearing that, Su Tan covered his surprised mouth, and looked at Gu Qin, who was standing behind Gu Hongxun. He used his eyes to tease and tease: Brother, it turns out you are such a big brother ...

Gu Qin: "..."

He couldn't help shaking his head, an extremely light smile appeared on the corner of his lips, and was fleeting.

However, even if Gu Hongxuan gave up his thoughts in one breath, Su Tan was still full of confidence and vowedly said, "Father, I can! You have to believe in my talent! You give me a little trust, I return you to heaven! "

After a while, Gu Hongxi had a headache.

Sutan was very calm, and smiled and bent his eyes and shouted at him, "Daddy, you can't cancel my inheritance, I'm also the young master of the Gu family."

At the moment, Gu Hongyi was blocked and he felt a pain in his heart. If Hayden Longman had to tie up the cheap son, he would really like to ignore it and let him go his own way.

Taking a deep breath, Gu Hongxu tried to suppress the irritability and impatience at the bottom of his heart. He took a deep look at Su Tan and only said a deep voice. "Listen to Your Highness. When your scenery marries into the Longman family, the Gu family will not let you suffer."

Having said that, he put up his anger and left with his negative hand, without looking at Sutan again.

Only before the elder brother Gu Qin left, he glanced back and glanced at him, and saw the younger brother who hadn't seen each other for years, smiling at him and comparing with V.

Immediately, Gu Qin pursed his lips and left with a smile.

Su Tan was watching them leave, and finally the tension in his heart was relaxed. He lowered his head and took out what Brother Gu had previously given himself, and in the bright light, it was a recording pen.

Right now, he was a little surprised.

Su Tan pressed the play button and listened only to Gu Qin's low, magnetic sound, which poured out from the recording pen.

His words were concise and direct, and the situation of Gu family was introduced in the most concise manner. Su Tan listened, but couldn't help but feel sorrowful.

"Sorry, Atan, it took me so many years to find you."

"Gu's family is rotten and rotten, and it is already a wolf cave that cannibalize .... Father dazzled for years ago, and the rest are not good. If you can, don't come back. . "

"I will transfer the Gu family's estate to your name. I hope you will have no worries in this life and be happy and happy."

Gu Qin's calm and soothing tone warmed Su Tan's heart little by little, as if ironed by a warm little stove.