Part 106: Low Dumb Confusion

Hey, what about my little master?"

Outside the cabin door of the ancient spaceship, there was a mess of footsteps, followed by a question.

An Mingliang looked puzzledly in the spaceship corridor for a while, but no figure of Su Tan was found before, after, or from the left or right. Only a narrow, closed door on the aisle wall looked like a storage compartment.

He clearly remembered that the younger teacher Su Tan had collected ancient spacecraft data near here, but now he was completely invisible.

An Mingliang's gaze fell in front of the closed hatch for a second, then he shook his head and walked away quickly.

The sound of "Treading" footsteps passed quickly, but Su Tan, who was in the closed compartment door of the storage compartment, was relieved. The cramped dark room, the gradually rising temperature, almost made him sweating.

All the senses were quietly lost in the darkness, only a hot and powerful embrace in front of him, familiar and warm like a small stove in the dark, let him grab the other side involuntarily, let the body draw Warm.

The scorching breath, the warming embrace, and the kiss of nostalgia, let Su Tan's mind indulge in time, until it was unknown how long the time had passed, and finally woke up from this sudden unexpected joy.

Outside the tightly closed hatch, footsteps came and went, and intermittent laughter sounded, making him unable to lift his heart, emotional tension, and quietly gave birth to a sense of greed.

not to mention--

Su Tan raised her lips and whispered with a smile: "Oh, do you know who my fiance is?"

The man in front of him was silent, but the scorching and powerful palms tightened his waist a bit, as if he was silently showing his control.

Perceived his subtle movements, Su Tan smiled brighter and brighter, a pair of black lacquered eyes struggling to depict the face of the other person in the dark, but on the other side continued to playfully tease: "Don't know?"

He deliberately grabbed the man's collar in one hand and pulled the other's head closer to himself.

The teenager's fresh and clean breath, with a little hot temperature, was almost ironed to Andre Young's face.

And his next sentence, surprisingly surprised Andrei Yang.

Su Tan bent her lips slightly, and her clean voice was a little dumbfounded. "It doesn't matter, whether you know it or not-I also like this kind of morality."

Cuckolding your big cousin is so exciting! :-D

For a time, Su Tan smiled cheerfully, his expression was bright, and he couldn't express his mood.

It was Andre Yang in the dark, who suddenly squeezed a lot of Su Tan's fart in silence, wondering whether it was punishment or helplessness.

One day, the ancient spacecraft exploration science came down, and it was not until the evening came that Sutan hurried out of the spacecraft cabin door of the ancient spacecraft ruins.

When An Mingliang saw him, he hurried over. "Little brother, where have you been? Why haven't I seen you all day?"

Facing the high light at the door of the ancient spaceship, An Mingliang looked at Sutan and wondered that the other person had to be full tail, except that his cheeks were a little redder, and his lips unexpectedly had some slight swelling.

In a moment, he frowned in confusion.

"your mouth--"

Upon hearing this sentence, Su Tan gave a clear cough, and the crimson color on his face seemed to deepen a few moments in an instant. He tried to press the heat on his face and responded smoothly: "It's okay.