Chapter 12: Possessive Explosion

Holding a freshly stained lily flower, Hayden found a vase, put the lily flower in it, placed it on his bedside, and the quiet fragrance was quiet in the room. Distribute.

He glanced down for a while, stepped downstairs, and when he reached the bottom of the stairs, all the fluctuating emotions had converged.

Hearing his steady footsteps, Su Tan, who was sitting at the dining table brushing the news, looked up slightly, a pair of quiet and moist black eyes quietly looked at Hayden's face, but unexpectedly found that Hayden's expression was Calm, no different on peace day.

With a faint smile on Hayden's face, he gently greeted the father and son of the Su family, "Morning."

Su Tan: "Early."

His dark eyes were slightly doubtful. Didn't the big cousin have time to read that novel?

If he saw it ...

Well, it certainly won't be so casual.

Su Tan put down the news newspaper and chatted with Hayden: "Did you sleep well last night?"

Hayden's eyes lightened, and he answered, "Okay."

Suddenly, he lowered his voice slightly, causing Su Tan to lean over to him. Listening only to Hayden's low voice, he said, "Except for a bunny--"

"boom!"

The robot Suning brought a large pot of fragrant, soft and glutinous rice porridge to the table, and made a dull bang on the table, and the two of them were interrupted.

To Shanghai Deng's pair of eyes with deep smiles, Su Tan couldn't help with red ears and red cheeks.

He coughed, raised his eyes and looked in front of him, and then smelled the fragrance of fresh rice porridge.

The robot daddy warmly filled two bowls of porridge for each of them. The metal reinforced fingers were not afraid of being hot, and they quickly passed the two bowls in front of them.

"Hurry up and eat!" Suning sat around the table with a small floral apron and sneered at the table with a smile, urging, "This year's new rice is the most delicious."

"And these little pies, the berry stuffing inside, sweet and sour, delicious and delicious, I baked a full stove. Son, you bring some of the teachers and friends of the school today!"

Su Ning, a thin and warm voice flowing through his ears.

Its large pair of metal rebars constantly smoothed the small floral apron in front of him, which was stained with the stains of the kitchen, but he didn't care, and looked at Sutan with a narrow look.

To such a robot Abba, Su Tan's heart could not help flowing a warmth, as if warmed by the warm porridge.

He couldn't help but reach out and hug the robot Suning, who was walking, "Thank you, Dad."

Su Ning's body was stiff, and she just felt that there was steaming heat on the top of her metal brain shell, and her chest suddenly burst into a current like a flash of sparks.

The robot tightly hugged Sutan, and couldn't help expressing a happy smile on his face. "Heavy" pressed Sutan **** his chest, and then jumped up from his seat. "I'll help you basket the pies!"

With a smile on his face, Suning hummed into the kitchen almost all the way.

Su Tan couldn't help smiling, rubbed his sour touched nose, and lowered his head seriously to drink the porridge that Abba cooked.

However, as soon as the robot's father was excited, the amount of preparation was somewhat unexpected.

Su Tan looked at a basket full of small berry pies like a hill, and sighed silently: Is this something ... too exaggerated?