Part 131: Comments Burning

"Stolen box is stolen?"

Not only the fans and fans of Fanxingxinwang think so, even countless writers who are familiar with Su Tan also asked Aite through Weibo private messages and asked anxiously.

After all, one hundred thousand words and thirty chapters of fiction are updated at once, such a bold update is like astronomical figures.

Even though Su Tan has made similar explosions, but it is a period of unknown name after all, since the physical books and series of novels have been sold, he has no need to explode the update amount to hit the list.

So, suddenly, Sutan burst more than 100,000 words, which shocked the entire website.

Not to mention that the authors inside and outside the site were frightened by his horrible updates, just to say that Sutan's readers were surprised and happy, bubbling and cheerfully throwing flowers, refreshing the text together.

"Soft Meng Deep Dolphin: Get a card first, hug Suda, and see the update right away."

"Begonia's Little Begonia: Happy! Welfare! The huge deposit box is going bankrupt hahaha haha."

"Orange-flavored soda: much more than 10,000 likes to the author! Such an update, please come again!"

"Fishing on the Milky Way: I had already prepared to turn off the lights to sleep, but now ... I don't sleep anymore! I have to watch the update after getting up all night!"

"Late Night Rose: [Deepwater Torpedo] * 666"

...

The readers were full of joy, watching the updated chapters in the article under "Star Trek" can't help but excitedly expressing excitement.

At twelve o'clock in the evening, the novel website that had been quieted down once again became lively and bustling.

Countless devoted readers of Star Trek, stay up all night and read the text all night, can't wait to open the updated chapter one. Then ... couldn't help but immerse himself.

"The hard-working turtle" is one of them.

She is a loyal fan of Sutan. Since she received a "Little Squirrel Gu Changsheng" as a New Year gift during the New Year, she has fallen in love with this children's story novel.

A soft and funny little squirrel, fluffy and lively, living with a group of peaceful and friendly animals in the forest of the New World. This relaxed and pleasant tone is the best gift she received during the New Year, which completely cured her. mood.

Then, the forest mutated, and the war spread here. When the harmonious and friendly life was gone, her whole heart was hung up until she saw the little squirrel grew up and met the owner again. Finally she was safe and traveled together After the continent, they suddenly relaxed.

This humorous and ups and downs novel made her reminiscent and contracted her throughout the New Year holiday.

Since the beginning of this novel, she has fallen in love with Su Tan, the author, and found all his previously published works from the Internet and bookstores, and read them all with joy.

From "Unlucky Amy" written for children of Rosewood, to the exciting series of "Adventure Notes" novels and movies, to Su Tan's series of "Domination of the Earth [Quick Wear]" published on the stardom novel website , "Jianghu Entertainment Weekly", "Interstellar is Emperor" ... Each completely different novel has created a unique and magical world, which made her immersed in it and lingered.

The ancient times of the ancient earth, the children's novels full of country style and the fun of wheat farms, the adventure series of tight-paced and exciting, entertaining gossip and interesting life of ancient rivers and lakes ... all can not help but marvel at her.