Rules Of The Book

1. I accept any ideas or scenarios except the ones that make me uncomfortable... I will make sure to announce if the idea is too hard or it doesn't respect the rules...

2. English is not my first language. If you checked my account, you will see that I have other books in my native language. Don't worry... Since Danganronpa is not so known in my country... All the books that include danganronpa will be only in English!

3. If the majority of the readers requested a part 2 of one of the stories... I will gladly write another part...

4. No rude comments! It doesn't matter to who you address them. The storylines aren't cannon, so that means everyone must respect the ideas and characters for their canonical personality. Same goes to persons. I wish that this book's comment sections will be clear of arguments! We must respect others opinions, even if they say the total opposite of our perception! Everyone is unique and we must cherish and respect that!

5. If you don't like a story or scenario, you can comment at the bottom of the story, where I will announce my personal opinion and how I got the ideea. I really want to make friendly content that everyone can enjoy!

6. I am a reader myself, so there will be moments when I can inspire from other books or shows. I will mention if that happens before the story so that you can know. If it happens to have similar scenarios with other books from other authors, I will say it, it's purely coincidence! I'm a respectful reader, and I absolutely love the omasai stories that some of you post on this community so myself I need to respect the writers of this community!

7. I am not a racist and that's why I try to avoid any racist names or remarks... I do not know a lot about offensive lines or words from other cultures... So if I make a offensive line for a culture, please inform me as fast as possible... I don't want to offend anyone. Mostly because I find that evrey culture has it's treasures and amazing stories!

8.I will publish whenever I have time and inspiration... I don't want to rush into anything and make a story without actual enjoyable content. So please don't rush me. I want to Make really long stories for each one so that I can cover everything in one chapter.

9. I will not put in the titles the name of the story. I will write the essentials before the story itself so that you can read it more easily. Also I will use emojis for the titles... I think it will be fun to have a little guessing game!

10. I will make some scenarios like mermaid Au, phantom thief au, mastermind au and so on. I will make aus that are used by evrey one, but there will be some exceptions where the aus are original. So I will mention that...

11. I don't make smuth, lemon or yandere scenarios! It makes me uncomfortable and I'm sure some other readers could feel the same way. I want to be a neutral aspect from all the perspectives!

I hope I'm not asking too much from you. I want to be an understanding writer and improve my writing skills from constructive criticism.

So now moving forward with the chapters! 😀