Introduction

Warning ,please read:It's been a long time since I started writing this book,I don't like how I portrayed some characters in the first chapters!My writing and spelling wasn't that good!
But please bear with the first chapters,I hope you can see the progress it made the more you read!!!

Introduction:

Choi Jieun recently moved into her new apartment in Seoul,she lives near the forest.
She's 21 years old and her dream always was to become an actress.

Jieun always lived a nice and wealthy live with her mother and older sister.

Her father died when she was a kid,her mom never told her how he died,Jieun knows it's a sensitive topic so she doesn't ask her mother about it.

She's a very chill person yet naive and is just collecting experiences with moving and changing the surroundings.Soon she'll have to realise life isn't an easy game to play,if you make the wrong decision it'll come after you and make you regret those decisions.

Life will break her down to a point of nothing but pure desperation,the last glint of hope vanished but still she has to learn to fight through it.

And she'll be able to get through it and grow from experience and leave the naive and immature nature behind.

I'm not a skilled writer so please bear with me!english is not my first language!

I hope I can get better while writing this story ^^