Part 42

I looked around in confusion and soon me and Ron got answered......

Professor Mcgonagal started rounding up all of the gryffindors.

"Woah what's going on?" The twins started to shove me out the hall and into the second hall which was opposite.

The twins went on the boys side and I went on the girls and sat next to hermione.

"What's going on Hermione? We literally got shoved out of there!" I whispered as Mcgonagall was getting us all to shush.

"I'm not too sure...." she had her eyebrows furrowed.

"The Yule ball... has been a tradition of the triwizard tournament since its inception. On Christmas Eve night, we and our guests gather in the great hall for a night of well mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school I expect each and everyone of you to put your best foot forward and I mean this literally because the Yule ball is first and foremost a dance" Mcgonagall announced.

Everyone groaned about it. Me and Hermione just stared at each other.

A fucking dance.... great....

"Silence!, the house of Godric gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly 10 centuries, I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling bumbling band of baboons" she carried on.

I saw the twins in the corner of my eye copying mcgonagalls phrase. I tried not to laugh at them as she carried on talking.

"Now to dance is to let the body breathe... inside every girl, a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight.... inside every boy a lordly lion prepared to prance"

"Mr Weasley"

She walked towards Ron.....

"Yes..." he shakily replied to her.

"Will you join me please?" She grabbed his arm up.

I smirked and started laughing slightly.

"Now place your right hand on my waist" she tried to guide him.

"Where?..."

"My waist" she insisted and he did so.

"Extend your arm...mr filch if you please"

The twins sniggered and so did I.

Filch turned on the music.

She started guiding Ron around the hall and I Couldn't stop smiling it was so funny.

The twins started swaying to the music and I watched them from afar.

"Everybody come together"

All the girls got up except for me.

"Boys on your feet!"

None of them moved for a while until some started to get up and partner up.

I got up and slouched to the middle looking for a partner.

Fred went off with someone and all the others did too except George.....

I walked up to the wall where he was leaning against.

"Cmon let's dance" he held his hand out to me.