Departing

Author's Note:

You know what guys? Let's just forget about my updating early bullshit, let's might as well just enjoy this chapter and stop listening to this lazy author's mindless ramblings. Anyway, enjoy the story guys! And sorry for the short chapter, I promise that the next one will be longer, I think..

▣◈●••●◈▣

Yuma's pov.

As we walked around the halls, I slowly started to feel my hand Sweat, nervousness filling up my entire being.

Right now, I'm not nervous about meeting my soon to be mentors, but I'm more worried about leaving my mate. Without me there, how could I ensure her safety? Will she be alright?

I Shook my head as I dropped the thought, yuri is right, if I don't stop worrying about her and set my mind free, I could never improve.

It has been a couple minutes after the talk with yuri's parents, where they just explained to me my schedule of training.

My schedule was simple, wake up at 6am, breakfast at 6:30am, training at 7:20am and sleep at 9pm. For me, it just sounded like a boring and monotone schedule, like clockwork.

"Darling! Were here! " I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts at my mate's call beside me.

Instinctively looking up, the sight that greeted me was astonishing. We were currently in a land where the surroundings was full of dark patches, there was all kinds of scorched trees that littered the lands, as well as different colored floating swirls at the sky.

In the middle of the dark grounds, there was a middle-aged man standing upon the only patch of grass that could be seen. His face was a lazy monotone, he has dark chocolate hair and droopy light magenta eyes.

There was currently a long cigarette on his mouth as he stuffed his hands on his pants' pocket. He was wearing a gray coat draped over his black shirt, as well as dark blue pants and shiny black shoes.

I was shocked, aren't we supposed to be in a training ground? Shouldn't we be in a beautiful garden with vast surroundings as my soon-to-be mentor smiled warmly at me?

What is this?! As if sensing my discomfort and doubt, my mate turned towards me before calmly explaining.

"Darling, this is Heidi Vladihs, his my uncle, and your mentor. He will be the one training you until your stronger. " ending her speech with a blooming smile.

"I see. " I nodded, finally snapping out of my stupor.

"Well then, it's time for me to go, it's not appropriate for me to stay here while the both of you train, so darling, I hope you get stronger faster so we can meet at a later date, and remember, I love you darling! " I smiled as I felt a soft pair of lips land on mine before separating not long after.

"I love you too, don't worry, once I'm strong enough, I'll be able to stand by your side, not as a burden, but a comrade and a lover. " I grinned at her, watching as she smiled before turning around, disappearing out of sight.

"Are you done now? It's time to train, now come and greet your mentor! " I turned towards the expressionless and raspy voice as my sight landed on heidi, mg mentor.

Walking towards Heidi, I stood before him, standing face-to-face as he slightly towered over me by a good 3cm. I frowned, not liking the first impression of dominance he unwittingly exudes.

"Hm, your emotions are really unstable, you need to learn how to control it, now, run! " he shouted before spreading his arms, a smirk on his face.

I was dumbfounded, one was by the first emotion he showed other than his expressionless facade, the other was by the fact that no introductions was needed before the training already starts.

I was starting to doubt it, is this a scam?!

Even though my thoughts were in haywire, I still decided to follow his instructions, after all, he is my mentor, and I wouldn't really like to leave a bad impression, not at all.

Running around the fields, I quickly finished a lap, however, I seemed to be getting weaker and slower, it felt like ten boulders was pressuring my back the more I run.

Enduring the heavy weight, I continued to run, finishing a total of 4 laps before completely collapsing on the ground. I was exhausted, it was just 4 laps yet I already felt like dying.

"Hm, good job, can't believe you actually finished 4 laps with all that pressure. " I heard my almost forgotten mentor, heidi, as every step he took caused the leaves below him to let out a crunch.

"I-impressive? I o-only finished 4 laps! W-what's so impressive a-about that?! " I was huffing and puffing while I laid down on the ground, my limbs failing me, making me unable to stand up.

"You should be proud, as expected of my disciple. " I could hear a triumphant smirk on his voice as he carefully helped me up.

What do you mean as expected?! 4 laps!? Unbelievable!

I glared at Heidi, gritting my teeth as I tried to stand up. However, just as I was about to stand, I felt myself slip and completely face plant towards the ground.

A roar of laughter was heard above me as Heidi laughed his lungs out. How I wish to kill him!

However, despite my thoughts, I knew it was impossible. Being a vampire, we have powerful enough senses that allows us whether we can be a match to the opposite party or not, and truth be told, I currently have 000.1% chance to win against him...

From that number, he's exactly much more powerful than yuri, which I have a 2% chance of defeating, and he's also much more powerful than the other beings here, which the most powerful is acnologia, which I only have a 00.1% chance of defeating.

Despite the difference in power, I also am grateful that they aren't impartial towards me being an outsider and chose a powerful teacher towards me, I am so touched...

Anyway, I was snapped out of my thoughts as I suddenly felt my body become weightless, looking down, I was dumbfounded, I was floating!

Knowing I can't fly even if I tried, I turned towards the only person that can help me to. Right I was, there, on a hammock, wearing a pair of Hawaiian shorts and a white T-shirt, as well as colorful flowers made as a necklace on his neck, was my mentor, Heidi, chilling as if he was on vacation.

WTF!! Were on training! You were supposed to train me, or help me atleast! Am I really that bothersome that you can't even bear to atleast lift me up! Am I such a waste of time that you have to use your magic to lift me up!?

I'm so angry! Come here, I promise I won't beat you up...