Truth

Yuma's pov.

"Darling, welcome to the dragonic lands! " wait, what? Dragonic lands? What the hell is that? I'm so confused.

"Yuri, what do you mean? Dragonic lands? What are we doing here? " turning towards my mate, I fired questions at her before finally letting my mind to normally function again.

"Uhhh, well, you see... " seeing her sheepishly scratching her head while giving an innocent expression, I really felt helpless, sigh, I have such a cute mate do I? Hmph, I really wonder, I'm starting to worry about the future me everytime we get into a misunderstanding.

"What is it? " hardening my resolve, I resisted the urge to ran up and hug her, squeeze her, kiss her, pamper her.....

Aghhhh! Alright, alright, I know that our mate is really beautiful, cute, lovely, graceful, gorgeous..... Ahhhh! Stupid mind!

"Well..... "

"Sigh, come on yuri, what's going on? "

"Let's talk somewhere else. " and so, leaving those words behind, I was then dragged towards a place I had no idea of.

Being dragged around like this, I was filled with humiliation but knows that I could never fight back, sigh, it seems that I'm already far too deep from saving, but to admit that she is the woman I really truly love, it's completely worth it.

As she started to drag me all over the place, I found that she seems to be heading towards the direction of a small glass house on top of what seems like a giant trunk of a ginormous tree.

True to my predictions, Yuri stopped towards the front of the extremely tall tree before finally letting me stand on my own, but is still holding on my hands and she smiled towards my direction.

"How do we get up? " knowing that we will be talking inside the glass house on top of the tree trunk, I asked.

"Hm, don't worry, just be patient and well be there in 3,2,1..." After her countdown ended, a weird feeling suddenly zapped across my body, it was like I was floating in space, yet a slight force seems to be pushing me upwards, the feeling was euphoric and pleasant.

Finally conquering over the weird feeling that filled within me, it was then that I felt my feet finally land on solid ground, looking down, I found out that I was on top of the tree trunk that holds the glass house, how fascinating.

"Were here. " and so, I was then again dragged by my mate towards the glass house before she started to mutter something I don't understand but it seems to me that it was some sort of password to open the glass house, as the trunk started shaking and the glass house's doors finally opening.

As we walked inside, I was blown away by the scenery in front of me. Back when we were still on the ground, all that I can see was the glass house, and since the tree was so high, I wasn't able to know what was inside, plus, when we were on the front of the glass house when we arrived, a sort of magic seemed to have been casted upon it, preventing anyone from seeing what was inside.

Despite the glas house's seemingly small size when seen on the outside, the inside was completely different. Different kinds of plants was situated across the large indoor room while it parted a small path on the middle, allowing people to walk through it.

The air around it was also fresh and satisfactory, giving a much more pleasant vibe upon the visitors. As we walked upon the golden bricked path, I greatly admired the scenery until we arrived on what I shockingly found out is a waterfall.

Water fell from the miniature size hill and fell upon the lake below, producing powerful splashes that gave a pleasant sound and the feeling of a peaceful atmosphere.