Blood

Yuri's pov

I was so embarassed, what the hell was that? I can't believe this, I just made a fool of myself infront of ayato, dammit, this was gonna be so awkward.

After my embarrassing 'talk' with ayato, I went to my next lesson and thankfully, he didn't follow me anymore.

Time passed by and school has ended, fimally. It was soo boring, now I'm starting to think that maybe school wasn't a good idea, since I'm already smart, courtesy of my mother making me learn everything I have to know.

I mean come on, what's the point of going to school anyway? All I know is that you just have to learn how to live, do work, gain money, and that's practically it. And anyway, I already have soooo many work to do, since I'm the heir to the throne so I have to learn so much.

"Yuri. " I was snapped out of my thoughts as ruki called my name as he and the guys was walking towards the limo.

I ran towards them, because there is no way I'm going to be left behind just because I was slow and end up walking home. Well actually, I can just open a portal that will open towards their mansion, but that would just be a waste of my power.

As we settled at the limo, yuma resumed his previous position before we arrived, he laid his head in my lap. I ran my hand in his, suprisingly soft, hair which he doesn't seem to mind, but the others somehow does, wonder what got into them.

"Yuma, what are you doing? " kou glared at him.

"Laying down. " answered yuma as he opened one eye and smirked before closing them again.

"Well, that is inappropriate. " it was ruki who answered this time.

"It's alright guys. " I tried to calm them down.

"See, she doesn't mind. " I looked blankly at yuma, and pushed him.

"What the-why the hell did you do that?! " it was obvious that yuma was mad.

"Well, you were starting to get annoying. " I crossed my legs in the other before smirking at him.

Yuma grumbled for a while before he sat back on his seat, leaning against the window, and did I say that he was glaring at me? Well he is.

The others chuckled at him before I turned to azusa, which was quiet from the other very start.

"Hey az, you alright there? You've been awfully quiet. " I raised my eyebrow at him as he looked surprised before he slowly nodded. Yes, I gave a nickname for him.

The others just looked at me in silence before we finally arrived at the mansion. All of us left the limo before going inside and went our separate ways, well that should have happened but unfortunately, it didn't. Someone pulled me towards the living room, which I found out was kou, before he sat me in his lap, nuzzling his face in my neck.

"Kou, what are you-" I was cut off from my sentence as he bit my shoulder which caused me to wince, it hurt, but I was somehow used to it, this wasn't really the first time that I was bitten by a vampire, but it was the first time that one of the mukami's bit me.

"Kou! What the hell are you doing!? " yuma yanked kou off of me, which caused him to land at the floor with shock and bliss clear on his face, but the shock wasn't directed at yuma, it was to me.

"H-her blood, i-it was so sweet. " kou answered as he stood up before going back to me and bit my neck again.

"Get off her! " yuma was fuming by now as he threw kou on the other side of the room.

That seemed to snap kou out of his daze before he focused his attention back to me, hunger clear in his eyes.

"Kou, what do you mean about her blood. " reki questioned as he popped out from who knows where, azusa trailing behind him.

"It was so sweet, heck, it rivals yui's. " this shocked the other three before they looked at me.

I groaned as I knew what their stares meant so I nodded. The three walked towards me before they each took a bite, yuma went behind me as he bit the other side of my neck, ruki was on the other side before he bit my shoulder, and azusa bit my thighs.

The three groaned in somewhat pleasure as they tasted my blood before their eyes turned a dark red, not stopping there selves from drinking my blood. They were lucky that I can last a good enough 30 minutes if one vampire bits me before I lose consciousness, so it may take them a total of 10 minutes before they can make me faint, but before that, kou thankfully help me out as the other three have been drinking from me from a total of 7 minutes before he ripped them away from me.

"Y-your right, her blood was so sweet and addicting, I have never once lost control on drinking someones blood. " ruki looked at me shocked, wiping his mouth from the remaining blood, the others doing the same.

"Anyway, how did you not faint? It could have only taken yui 2 minutes before she passes out completely. " yuma stated.

"I don't know. " there's no way I'm telling them that I could withhold their addiction with my blood because I'm pretty sure that they will be doing that so many times again.

It was silent for a while as they looked at me still shocked before they nodded and started walking back to their rooms.

"Wait! " I forgot to tell them something.

"What is it? " it was ruki who questioned.

"As I said from the start, I'm only going to let you drink my blood with my permission, alright? " they all seemed to think for a while before nodding their heads, agreeing to my plead.

"Goodnight yuri. " I nodded.

"Goodnight. "

I walked to my room, hugging chaos before changing to my pajamas and drifting off to sleep.