Old Man

Author's Note:

Yes, it's another author's note, but anyway, due to my laziness of not updating, I..Ehem..forgot about this book hehe. Yup, I forgot about it, but anyway, I found out the extent of my lazy behavior as I read back all the dates that I updated, and I found out that I've only been updating..once a month. Anyway, since I felt remorse, I practically squeezed out every part of my remaining brain cells so I can finally update, and this was the cause. But enough about that.

Thanks for reading my story, and still being there even though I updated for so long, so enjoy!

***

Yuri's pov.

FML! To think that his friend is actually...

"Ehem, can you repeat that? " completely abandoning my oh-so-cold font, I hurriedly ran in front of him and held his hand in a tight grip.

"Um, F-freed, Freed Justine. " I ignored how he broke out in cold sweat as he tried to gently pull his hands away.

Fuckkk!!!! Of all people! How could it be him?!

"You.. " I turned my attention back to kalwei, a gloomy pressure enveloping me, causing him to stop wriggling out of my grasp.

"Y-yes? " I watched as he turned pale, his lips almost dried up as he started shaking.

I took a deep breath....

***

Walking out of the room, I continued to grumble about the big news I just heard.

Seriously, I can't believe that it's actually 'that' freed. But to be honest, he wasn't one of the people who hurt and ignored me back when I was Lucy, however, the two of us wasn't really that close and we really haven't talked that much before. You could call our relationship as acquainted strangers.

I sighed. All this thinking makes my head hurt.

As I walked across the long damn hallway, I wasn't that surprised as a black shadow inconspicuously appeared in front of me.

To think that they were this fast..

"Miss, please come with me. " the black shadow politely bowed before showing the way.

Are you wondering why I'm not afraid? Well that's because I already had expected this, plus, this person in front of me is so weak I could kill him with just a pinch on my fingers.

As blacky, yes I'm calling him that, led us into another long damn hallway, wtf is up with this hallways?! We then arrived at another staircase, however, compared to the majestic staircase in the front lobby, this pair of stairs was shabby and completely has no ounce of beauty to it.

It was gray and old, it was made of some weak wood that looks completely dangerous to step on. What's more, it is situated in the middle of two large walls that each has a door, as for what was inside, well, curiosity killed the cat.

"Blacky, is your boss up this stairs? " I casually asked, completely ignoring how the said person froze as his lips twitched, and yes, I'm also not gonna acknowledge the fact that he is currently gritting his teeth in anger.

However, despite my...'behavior'... the man just nodded before completely disappearing. Seems like I'm alone now..

Looking up the inconspicuous stairs, I narrowed my eyes before cursing under my breath. The pressure coming from upstairs was suffocating, like a snake slithering across my neck, seemingly weak but dangerous. It was the feeling of...weakness... the feeling was how I would feel in front of uncle Heidi, like I was in front of death's door.