Chaos

Lucy's pov

I was woken up by a light shake on my left shoulder and I opened my eyes to see my exceed Chaos.

Chaos is half dragon, half human which is a rare kind since from what I heard, royalties with powerful magic or form are the only one who can have them as their exceed.

Chaos was given to me in my sixth birthday and I got him from my father, chaos has indigo colored scales and bright green eyes, but in human form, he has indigo colored hair and green eyes, I brought chaos with me before I left from magnolia since I always liked his company, his funny, kind, strong but Is also overprotective, just like my family.

After chaos woked me up, I decided to take a shower so I could get this explanation over and done with cause I just hate making promises I couldn't keep and I actually can but i have too many things to think about that I might forget about it.

As i finished showering, I wrapped myself in a baby blue towel and walked out the room so I could change but just when I got there, the sight was something I never expected...

What I expected was to see chaos holding my new change of clothes with a cute and adorable smile on his face but this, this is some sight that made a tick mark form on my head.

Chaos was laying sprawled on my bed with a shock expression on his face while the vampire, yuma was holding him in the collar and yelling at him and I saw kou going through my stuff and all of that happened while reiji and azusa we're in the door watching them with an unbelievably calm expression.

Oh no they don't, no-one and I mean no-one tries to hurt my friends or even just yell at them and even looks through my stuff without my permission could get that easily without even a broken bone or just even a part of his skin bleeding.

I was so pissed that I didn't think twice before I ran up to yuma and thrown him aside and does the same to kou and forgetting my strength, they crashed into the wall leaving a crack and even a dent.

After I did that, they all looked at me and somehow got a nosebleed?

I was confused and I looked at where they we're looking at and realised it was my body, I was still confused about why are they looking at my body until I realised why and it made me go pale and looked down to see that I have lost my towel and there I was, standing in front of them, damn stark naked.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!" I screamed and immediately covered my body with my towel which I found beside the bed and throwed everything that my finger can touch at them and they immediately came running out the door.

I was so embarrassed i mean who wouldn't be when four guys you don't even know very well sees you naked, and what's worse is that they aren't just normal guys but is also vampires.

After thinking, I immediately changed into my clothes afraid that the four brothers would come back,with me still naked.

After I was done changing, I went out of my room and went downstairs to see them sitting comfortably in their big couch.

"*sigh* sorry about earlier, but I think I should explain now, ne?" I said and they all nodded staying quiet.

I was nervous about telling them about my past and also myself but i took a deep breath and started explaining.

Man.. This is going to be a long day.