Zero

Author's Note

Alright guys, if you have noticed, I wrote the pov's mostly in yuma's perspective, well, that's gonna stay for a while, and I will say this clearly first. I'm kind of having an author's block whenever I tried to write yuri's pov, that's why I'm taking long to update, but in truth, it's mostly because I only write or continue this story when I'm bored, have enough time, or if I finish reading accurately 2 books in wattpad, and also when I'm not too lazy. Well then, I'm not gonna get this longer than it already is, I just want to inform you that it will mostly be yuma's point of view in the next following chapters, so here it is... Btw, thanks for reading my story guys, and also, thanks for the votes and comments, I really appreciate it. Hope you enjoy~

▣◈●••●◈▣

Yuma's pov

What a complicated yet heartwarming story.

Processing the twist and turns that happened on my mate's ancestors, my heart involuntarily softened, as well as a deep respect and grateful feeling towards them.

I deeply respect them for all their accomplishments in their life, and I also am grateful towards them, especially when they broke the absurd tradition.

I could never imagine the life without my mate, especially if I actually see her on the embrace of another man... I'd probably commit a massacre...

Turning towards the smiling yuri, a thought suddenly pops up in my head.

Will our love be just as strong as they are? Will we last a lifetime?

Taking in a shallow breathe, I Shook the thoughts away before continuing to follow my mate, who is now walking towards the end of the hallway where a door resides, probably where her parents is at.

Only time can tell, I guess...

Walking towards the large golden doors, a sense of foreboding suddenly creeped upon me. What's this feeling? It's like I'm gonna face a sudden monster and is helpless upon fighting against it. Just the mere thought caught shivers upon my spine.

Turning back to look towards my mate's brothers, who seemed to have seen my shiver and uneasy face, an evil glint seemed to pass through their eyes as a creepy smile was etched upon their faces, making the uneasy feeling from before resurface and seemed to intensify.

Taking a deep breathe and shaking the horrifying thoughts away, I turned my focus back up front and continued to follow my mate until we finally arrived in front of the large golden door.

The door gave off an oppressive feeling, enough to make even the strongest person want to back off. It has small intricate designs that was carved at the sides of the door, crawling downwards and making a hoop towards each ends of the door's side. On the middle of the door, a large realistic black dragon with piercing yellow eyes that resembles a cat was seen opening it's mouth, wanting to eat what's in front yet cannot.

The door was truly magical. Knocking upon the door, I watched as the sound it gave off was similar to a pattern, it's not like a normal knock where you use your knuckles to knock randomly as you please, but a kind of knock that forms as a secret code.

'Knock' 'tap' 'tap' knock' 'knock' 'knock' 'tap' 'tap' 'knock'

It was really easy to remember, however, I also know that it won't be that simple, knowing my mate, her family would just be as cautious as she is, probably runs in the blood.

"It might look easy, but it's not. Not only do you have to use the right code, you should also be cautious at the weight and timing upon your knocks or else it may just backfire. " probably sensing my thoughts, my beatiful mate conveniently explained.