Visit

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated that often. My phone is being confiscated at night and my time to use it at the morning is limited so I don't think I won't be able to update that much. Anyway, thanks for reading my story, enjoy~

▣◈••••◈▣□

Yuma's pov

I slowly opened my eyes when I feel some shuffling beside me only to see my mate hurrying out of bed.

"Where are you going? " I groaned as I watched yuri slowly crept towards our luggage in what seemed like a painfully slow process.

"Shhh! " I raised my eyebrows as I watched yuri's childish antics on putting her finger on her lips before sushing me.

"Sigh, what's going on? " I got out of bed when I felt my sleepiness leave me before tidying our crumpled sheets before folding it.

"Uhh, bad news. " I stiffened as I turned towards yuri to see her packing our luggage much faster, now using magic.

"Yuri, what's going on? Are we in danger? " I looked around with my guard up before trying to sniff the whole room with my sensitive smelling abilities, seeking for intruders or dark mages that may have broken through our room without me knowing, as well as using my good eyesight to watch around.

In actual truth, the vampire race has always been powerful. Our power is enough to rule the whole races but we are unable to and was banished because of what a vampire did a billion years ago. We have enhance hearing abilities as well as a good nose, we also has super speed and finally... we can also use our stegmants.

Stegmants are a kind of power that you can inherit the moment that your labeled as a Metoll. Metoll is a level that you call the moment you are able to finally use stelk.

Stelk is another word for magic that you may use the moment you uphold the levels in the vampire race. In the vampire race, there are three levels that you have to breakthrough for you to posses the stegmants, Yelonh, Fleji, and lastly, Stentos.

Every average vampire or nibrus have to go to hellish trainings that might even take a hundred years or so just to level up to the Yelonh stage, this is the reason why stegmants users are very rare even in the vampire race.

As of now, the vampires who have ever been at the Yelonh stage are vampires who are already above average and is practically 8 times stronger than the nibrus. Yelonh stage has different powers which are...

Fire-Average-93/100magic power
-can use fire properties or other objects that is in heat.

Land-Average-96/100magic power
-can control rocks, sand, or any other land properties.

Water-Average-94/100magic power
-can use any water or liquid that's nearby to use upon the opponent, unable to control blood but is able to use any liquid in their own body except for blood.

Plant-Average-82/100magic power
-can control any plant on either stems or vines and is able to possess healing abilities.

Vampires who reached the Fleji stage are vampires who are 5 times stronger than the Yelonh stage. Fleji stage has different powers which are...

Light-Master-982/1000magic power
-can use the power of the sun to hit the opponent, much more powerful in daytime.

Space-Master-963/1000magic power
-are able to possess a kind of bodily bag that you may be able to carry in your own body, you only have to hold what you want to put inside and think about the object being put inside your space bag.