Investigation

Yuri's pov

After I dropped my mate off towards Heidi, it was then that I started to seriously get more information about the mission. Due to me staying by yuma's side and vice-versa, as well as my busy days in the dragonic realm, my investigation came to a halt.

Right now, I am currently in the hall with my parents, discussing about the fact of me being the chosen one.

"How long are you gonna go? " I have just finished explaining the situation towards them, and now, were talking about when I'm gonna leave and for how long.

"Maybe a month, but don't worry, I'll try to clear out my schedule for atleast three days so I can visit here, as well as to further discuss my progress. " I smiled, I know I would be busy this following months to come, no joke.

"I see, well then, good luck my dear, be safe on your journey. " mom smiled as she gently held my hand, my father gazing at us gently towards the side.

"Ofcourse mom! You don't have to worry, I can protect myself! " I grinned, letting our hands go as I turned around, ready to leave.

From all the months that I wasted staying here, I had access to a limited information about what is happening towards glace now. Currently, the dark mages has been tightly guarding the little village, allowing no-one to enter.

Yup, that's all I have, it isn't even that useful, especially since it was such a predictable move. However, there is a few things that I did find out about glace, and that is their whole base.

Glace is just a small village in the rural east of fiore, from among the other lands known towards the east, glace is just above average. The village is located at the deepest east, pass the boundaries and next to the widely known astacian forest, stuck between the firefall valley and the picroxe canyon.

Glace is divided by two parts, the first part is where the main market is located, it is where the people gather around when there is an event and where they also sell their goods, it is also known as the richer part of glace called gladihs.

The second part is where livestock farming is held, it is the poorest part of glace and is where the goods are being made, it is also known as cedveia. And yes, most of you might have already realized it, the name glace was formed from the two parts, 'gla' for gladihs and 'ce' for cedveia.

After all of tht, all my information was cut off, I have no idea what is happening there right now, I don't even know where the bandits resides, if it is the prosperous part, gladihs, or the poorest part, cedveia.

I know that the answer is already obvious, of course they would stay at gladihs, however, I'm not sure, after all, the zen fall tree is located at the dark and scary astacian forest, and the only part closer towards it is cedveia.

I have no idea whether they chose to stay at gladihs, especially since their also widely known bandits, I don't know if whether they chose prosperity over poverty.

Wondering why I continued to ponder about this measly things? Well that's because where they ever put their lodgings is also fatal towards the mission. If they chose gladihs, then my mission of seeing the zen fall tree first-hand would be a success, the only thing that I would have to ponder about next is about how I will save the hostages.

However, if they chose cedveia, then getting closer towards the tree might be a little harder. After all, if there might be just even a tiny fluctuation of the tree being coveted then I might as well commit suicide on the spot, I might be strong but I still can't fight hundreds of mages alone.

This is why yuma's training in getting stronger is necessary, I need a helping hand towards this, and being weak is not in approval. I might sound rude but it's the truth, if I would bring him along with only minimal prowess then he would just be a burden, an extra luggage.