Author's Note

▣◈●••●◈▣

Author's Note:

Alright, so it's just an authors note guys, not an chapter....... So I know that I very rarely update, like, very very rare, for example, maybe once a month? Lol, so I'm sorry about that, aaannnddd, if you noticed, I actually, miraculously, updated not just one, but three chapters, well here's the reason.

So I've noticed that I am a very careless author, I admit, like, I'll just write a story that I found entertaining that goes through my head, write a chapter, prologue, chapter 1, or whatever and then I would just leave it.

Sooo, if you have visited my account, you would have noticed that I have many stories that I didn't actually finished, I maybe just updated only 1 chapter, then left it as it be. And, I even have a new story now, lol.

The new story that I just recently wrote is titled, Amnesia, so if you also like reading other stories that isn't fanfiction, please read my story, and yes, I'm advertising my own work.

Actually, my new story only has two parts in it, the prologue, and a chapter, so if you don't mind reading a short story, it's not finished yet, then please help me get more readers! Lol, I'm surprised I could actually be this thick skinned.

So anyway, back to the point of making this author's note. I have finally decided to finish this story first, like update more daily or something, so I can also finish my other stories, plus, my friends has been crazily pestering me about finishing my new story 'Amnesia' so they can also read it @( ̄- ̄)@.

Anyway, sooo, I also noticed from my story that, I seem to have switched the roles of yuri and yuma, lol. As you've noticed, I think I somehow, made yuri the more dominant type in the relationship, plus, I also read my story again and I could only say, I freaking cringed, so hard ( ̄ε(# ̄)︴.

Anyway, I know that my story's romance parts was practically cringed worthy and not properly written better, aaaanndd there's an explanation for that <(‾︶‾)>.

So, I actually never, ever experienced romance before, like ever, no boyfriend, pursuers, nothing, well there are but not that serious, but seriously, I never been in a relationship, and, I only relied on some of the stories I read before, sooo, yeah, sorry about that, and please, if you can, bear with me (ʘ‿ʘ).

I'd try to update more daily now, and if I can't, then please forgive me since I'm pretty busy with my modules nowadays, annnnddd totally not because I was lazy and finds it irritating to type on my phone, soooo, yeah ╮(╯▽╰)╭. Again, thanks for reading my story guys, love ya!

PS: If any of you know Tagalog, then I'd also recommend reading the stories that my friends made, since they've been pestering me on how they were 'jealous' of my work, this one, oh and yeah, were road to 4k reads guys, thank you again.

By the way, this are their account names: (゚∀゚)☞JVinek_Ice &  Javin_Jay