Ancestor

Yuma's pov.

Walking down the large palace's halls, I admired the exquisite layout and designs that completely complimented the surroundings. Dozen kinds of paintings littered the walls as different kinds of faces was engraved on them.

I know that some of them were the ancestors of yuri since most of them looked like the siblings, but I also didn't recognise the others, especially the different kinds of dragons that was situated besides each pictures.

As I admired the following paintings, it seems then that I was noticed by yuri besides me as she stopped upon one of the paintings. I looked at her in question but only got a small smile on return, so I just turned my head towards the painting in front of us and looked at the man on the picture.

"This is my great, great, great, great, great grandfather, Gherall Hermis Apocalypse. He was very popular here on the dragonic realms, and perhaps the other realms too. He was a warrior respected by many, a hero that's name was heard by countless, and a husband that was devoted and loved. "

Nodding attentively, I scrutinized the painting in front of me. Upon the painting was a slightly bulky man with exquisite features, he exudes a heroic and firm aura as his stare seemed to Pierce through any men. He has light blue hair that reaches just below his shoulders, lime green eyes that exudes intelligence and power and a straight perfect nose. He has some facial hair that didn't actually hinder his handsome features and lips that was strained in a thin line.

"He was a legend, he swept the realms with his mighty yet self-taught army and overturned the lands with his heroic figure. He saved humanity as well as the other creatures from the evil demons that ruled over them. He conquered the whole continent with his own knowledge and power, subdued the demons, formed his own force, and fell in love, specifically towards my great, great, great, great, great grandmother. "

Pointing towards the painting besides her, I turned towards it, and was completely stunned. No, I wasn't stunned because of how extremely young looking she was, nor was I surprised about how just from the painting alone, she was still able to exude a horrifically powerful aura, no, I was completely stunned because...

She looked exactly like yuri! Exactly like my mate!

Jaw almost dropping towards the ground, I turned my head towards my mate, then to the painting, then towards my nate, and the painting again...

Holy fuck! I just saw what they would say as a perfectly identical twins! Towards the long blue hair, the red piercing eyes, heck, even towards the facial features and bodice!

"Her name is Yeevash Lishtorc Geflett, she was known as a cold beaty, she came from the rarest Ylliez tribe, known to be half human and half shifter creatures. They are able to transform on their human form and shift to any animal they want, as long as they were able to gain contact with the certain animal's blood. "

"My greatest grandfather was at his prime then, after he gained the name of warrior and hero, he left his force and traveled across the continent, and it was then that he found my greatest grandmother. Their meeting was a bit awkward and totally unexpected, while my greatest grandfather was on one of his travels across a certain town, he was distracted by a soothing voice, as he told, and immediately walked towards the source, and it was then, that he saw my greatest grandmother. "

"However, things were awkward, since at that time, my greatest grandmother was actually currently bathing and was singing such a song about her fallen tribe. Despite her misery and the fallen tears upon her face, she was still keenly aware of her surroundings, and so, after finding out that she was not alone, she was vigilant. Upon finding my greatest grandfather, she didn't even try to let him explain and immediately attacked, which unfortunately, she lost, after all she might be the strongest warrior upon her tribe my greatest grandfather was known as the hero of the realms. "