Lucy's true family

Lucy's pov

As i see lisanna's form enter the guild, everything became quite, quite enough that you could hear a pin drop.

*CRASH*

Was the first sound i heard and turned back to the counter to see that mira dropped the glass she was washing with a shocked look in her face.

"L-lisanna?" mira's voice shooked As she slowly walk up to the said girl and started to touch her face, arms, elbows, and neck As if she was just a mere illusion to trick the guild and after a realizing she is really, she hugged her and lisanna did the same with tears streaming down both of their faces.

As if getting out of their shocked state, every single member of the guild, except the new members, including me, ran up to her and started to hug her and ask questions on how she came back from the so-called 'dead'.

"What is all this ruckus?" a voice asked from upstairs and we looked up to see master scanning the group huddling around lisanna and once having a clear view of the girls face, visible tears could be seen in his old wrinkled face.

"Lisanna my child you are back, let's party for lisanna's return!" master shouted and everyone cheered and in the middle of the  party, i saw all the new members introduce themselves to lisanna except me.

As the party went on until the afternoon, i got bored and decided to leave and go back to my appartment to have a nice bath and sleep.

When i arrived at my appartment, i opened the door and went to my bedroom before walking to my closet and took my pajamas and went inside the bathroom.

"Ahhhh, nothing gets better than having a nice bath after all the ruckus in the guild." i soaked myself in the bath tub which i asked Virgo to fill up when i arrived at my apartment.

After soaking myself, i cleaned myself and did my night routine before getting dressed and walked out of my bathroom and went to my comfortable bed.

While i was laying down, i couldn't sleep and started thinking about my family back at the dragonic lands which is where they are at now since they only come into the demonic kingdom when there's a meeting or other important things.

I started to think that maybe it isn't going to be that bad if I call them right?

I made my decision and decided to call them and took my lacrima near my lamp and after a few seconds someone picked up and it happened to be my third older brother ash that answered.

Ash has aqua blue hair and emereld green eyes and has an amazing build, as he calls it, my brother ash is the most cocky one in our family but becomes overprotective when it comes to me being near boys.

"Hey big bro ash, it's been a long time since we talked." I started and he smiled at me.

"Yeah, it has." Was his reply.

"Is that my precious little Lucy!" I heard my dad's voice while seeing his head pop out from the living room and grinned seeing myself being a daddy's girl but also sweat dropped seeing my father acting so childish,my father,acnologia heartfilia apocalypse has dark blue hair and Ruby red eyes and has a muscular build.

"Hello daddy." I waved and saw his eyes widened and immediately as if teleporting snatched big bro ash's lacrima and started blabbering about missing me and asking about all the thing I did here in fairy tail.

After a while of me and daddy talking, I saw mom and my other brothers walk in the room.

My mother has long black hair with white tips that reach her thighs and has charcoal eyes.

My oldest brother zeref has dark black hair and bloodshot red eyes.

My second oldest brother Luke has light blue hair and has purple snake like eyes.

My twin brother has black hair with blue tips and has charcoal eyes, it's best to say that he is basically the one who inherited our fathers features except for the hair and eyes while I, in my true form, has aqua blue hair and red eyes but inherited our mothers features.

Lastly, my youngest brother zero has black hair and red eyes, let's just say he looks exactly like zeref but younger.

As they walked in I immediately greeted them and so they did to me and we started to catch up before it began to get late and so I bid my goodbyes and turned off the lacrima before going to sleep.