Mission

Yuri's pov

I was woken up from a light shake on my shoulder, which belonged to chaos as I see him at the other side of the room, in a small and adorable golden armor on him with a purple spear in his right hand and pillows blocking his front.

I raised my eyebrow at him as he looked at me seriously, which is confusing. What the hell has gotten onto him?

"Chaos, what are you doing? "

"Well lulu, you see, it's just that I don't want to be thrown on the other side of the room with pointy icicles almost pointed at my throat, and an axe that would be dangerous enough to cut my head off, again. "

"Wait what? "

"What I meant is, you did this to me every time I wake you up every morning, and it's very surprising that you haven't done that yet. " chaos raised his little eyebrow at me.

"Oh yeah, well, about that, I guess I was just drained from the blood that the mukami's took from me that my reflexes of killing the person who wakes me up lessened. "

"Note to self, tell the mukami's to do that every night before bed. " chaos mumbled, nodding his little head, thinking I didn't hear it, but I did, which caused a tick mark to grow on my head.

"Excuse me? " I gritted my teeth as I looked at the little dragon in front of me that I call my exceed.

"Oh, it's nothing, you should go take a bath and change, its time for breakfast. " chaos looked at me innocently, tilting his head to the side as he smiled at me, i glared at him yet do as he says, grumbling all the way to the bathroom.

I went inside my bathroom which was light blue, it has a toilet and a bathtub with indigo colored curtains, it has a sink with a round mirror and other bathroom necessities.

I quickly did my morning routine before stepping out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me, I went to my closet and pondered on what I would wear and decided on a simple black turtleneck and a marron skirt before pairing it with white sandals. I walked towards my vanity and decided to put a simple amount of make-up and tied my hair into a high ponytail.

I walked out of my room after I finished getting ready and walked down the stairs, straight towards the kitchen and sat down finding that I was the only one not present.

"Oi, blueberry, what took you so long? " the annoying voice of yuma questioned.

"Well, I was getting ready, duh. " I rolled my eyes at the idiotic vampire.

"So it took you an hour to get ready? " this time, it was kou who questioned.

I felt a tick mark growing at my head as I continued to talk with this idiots, but their actually right, it did took me an hour to get ready, well, not technically. Normally I would have finished in about 10 minutes, if I used my powers, or if I wanted to hurry, but I chose to wait an hour in the tub so I can purposely annoy them, and it was also for the fact that it is to somehow warn chaos that I don't let things go easily, even if I was too tired, especially since it concerns about my sleep.

I just shrugged my shoulders at them before deciding to join ruki and azusa, who was already eating.

The two seemed to get that I don't plan on talking to them anymore which caused them to sigh and turned to continue eating their food.

A comfortable silence wrapped around us until we finished eating. I took my plate towards the kitchen before washing it and turned towards my room with chaos trailing behind me.

I entered my room and was surprised to see a glowing purple envelope sitting at my nightstand. I walked towards the envelope and see that it has something written in it 'TO YURI ' is what it reads so I decided to open it.

DEAR LITTLE SAPPHIRE:

I know that this message would have surprised you but i need you to do something for me.

I know that it may bother you since I know that you are technically in earth to find out it's secrets but this is really important.

I need you to go to the Fairy Realm to retrieve an ancient rose and deliver it to me.

The rose is red with a hint of lilac and a shade of blue, it is easy to spot but hard to find, and I believe you are the only one who can take it back to me.

The rose is located at the zelum falls located at the darkest part of the Fairy Realm, the rose is also known as Cerus, you will spot it at a open meadow with different kinds of other flowers but it will be hard since a Cerus is as small as a thumb, hard to see in a field of flowers.

I warn you that the Cerus is also protected with different kinds of creatures, but you will be alright as long as you don't use any of your powers, magic is the one that attracts the creatures attention.

You have to find the Cerus because if we use it's petals, and to mash it, one drop of the mashed petals which might turn it to liqued, then it can heal any known sickness in existence, but the Cerus is only seen once in a thousand years, and thankfully, this is the once in those rare thousands.

The Cerus bloomed just today so I need you to retrieve it and give it to me immediately before it closes and never sprout again.

I hope you can bring it to me in enough time before it's too late, I'll be waiting for you, bye my little sapphire.

With lots of love, your father,
Acnologia.

I was surprised as I read the letter but agreed before burning it in blue flames, not to destroy it, but to send a message to my father that I accept it.

My father calls me his little sapphire ever since I was little, even until now. I had always asked him why he calls me that but he always says that sapphire was the color that the first witch gifted to me, and said that it was the color that will make me thrive one day, I never understand him even until now.

Since I don't have enough time to pack or to inform the guys that I'll be in a mission, I teleported towards the realm of portals with my infinity bag in hand.

An infinity bag is something that you can use to put anything inside without it getting full, heck you could even put a pack of wolves in it and it will still have enough room to fill anything else.

I got my infinity bag from my brother Ash on my 15th birthday, and I was grateful. The best thing about my infinity bag is that even if you put heavy things inside it, it is still as light as a feather when you carry it, it's almost like you aren't carrying anything at all.

As I was in the realm of portals, I put my pointer finger at the air and told my desired destination out loud.

"Fairy Realm! "

A small galactic ball of light formed into the bridge of my finger before I swished it down towards the ground, opening a light green portal infront of me, before I stepped in.